Wednesday, June 5, 2013

I'm planning to study runescape design


I'm planning to study game design in about a year (need to finish my current education first) so a few things that I wanted to know are;

1: What are things that I should absolutely know/look out for?
2: What does a regular day look like for an art team?

I recently saw some concept art for the god of order and light, Saradomin. I thought it was incredible - I'm a loyal Saradominist, and I was so pleased to see my lord looking so divine and godly. What I would like to know is how you approach such a big task as designing the appearance of a god, in particular Lord Saradomin. These gods have runescape gold cheap existed as a part of RuneScape's lore for many years, after all.

Q.
When will dwarfs and ogres (and other monsters outside of the GWD) finally get updated :P?

Q.
Will Ardougne and Yanille get a graphical rework runescape money soon :D?

Q.
If a new city were to be released, how would you design it? (what features would you add in that hopefully are unique to the other cities).

Question
when will player owned houses gets an graphical update ?

Question
when will karamja and Ape Atoll gets an graphical update ?

Hopefully when you do come to reworking grand cities you will add some variety. I really don't want the cities to all be runescape gold based on a similar pattern which it seems to me that they kind of are at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment