Sunday, June 2, 2013

How Many Packs Would I Need IN WOW?

AS I really want to improving my WOW account which buy WOW account from cheap wow account online store.wordering how many Packs would I need in WOW?

I am definitely not shooting for anything competitive. I'm not concerned about building anything really refined. I am looking at this as a possible opportunity to experience the same thing I did when I first started playing Magic back in '95. At best, I would hope for 3 or 4 copies of some decent commons. Maybe 2 or 3 of a few uncommons. Most likely I would be using many cards that would be considered suboptimal from a competitive point of view. Right now, I see every card as having potential which is exciting for me.I don't expect to ever reach anywhere near a competitive environment. Mostly, I would break it out and we'd play a raid. My gaming group has a wide variety of games, so I don't expect to advance beyond an intermediate level. My friend has a bunch of hoard decks that we built using starters and a bunch of random cards he got at some thrift store. I thought it would be nice to have some alliance decks to give the game some more variety for playing raids and perhaps even the occasional versus game. His set is pretty low on power level and that is the power level I am aiming for. I was also considering pooling our cards together and I would give him my hoard cards and he would give me some alliance cards.Would buying a few starters plus boosters be more economical than just buying boosters? I'm thinking it is, but I am looking more to start off with a clean slate and let the random cards I get be a starting point rather than tweak something already built.

You could buy packs, I'd just buy singles online. Its a bit overwhelming at first, but you get used to it. You have a chance at 3 things. A few good commons/uncommons your looking for, a "pretty looking" rare/epic for you to put in one of your decks. And crafting/loot cards which crafting you can use to trade in for strong crafted cards or loot cards are worth money value or in-game value. Buying packs is like gambling basically. I don't personally enjoy it but, its fun at its moments with the right people.



where to buy WOW account, where to sell WOW accounts?

No comments:

Post a Comment