Sunday, September 29, 2019

HTVRont Best Heat Transfer Paper works great for T-shirts and on Pillows

Loved HTVRont Best Heat Transfer Paper! Easy to cut, weed and apply! I used a Cricut and an easy press. The t-shirt came out great! Highly recommend! The HTVRont HTV Vinyl Was used on T-shirts and on Pillows. I’ve used other brands in the past and this is my go to all the time it’s so easy to work with an iron on. Great HTV vinyl. I actually prefer this over my cricut Heat transfer vinyls. This product easily weeds and adheres quickly and smoothly. The top sheet was a great bonus that really makes the application process smooth and easy. Will definitely be purchasing more for this vinyl.   I love this vinyl! In fact, it’s my all time favorite bc it’s extremely easy to cut, peel, weed and iron-on. Other vinyls can wrinkle or feel like a bib if you have a big design, this never does. I haven’t bought another type of vinyl now that I’ve tried this! I love these small sheets and the variety. I love this vinyl! In fact, it’s my all time favorite bc it’s extremely easy to cut, peel, weed and iron-on. Other vinyls can wrinkle or feel like a bib if you have a big design, this never does. I haven’t bought another type of vinyl now that I’ve tried this! First timer using vinyl etc. I am a beginner. It cut well on my older Cricut Machine and I did not have any trouble weeding. It appears to adhere nicely.

I was searching for a gold color HTV that was not too expensive and found this one. I only used HTVRont HTV vinyl once and so far it's fine. It wasn't difficult to weed. It seems to be stretchy when pulling off the shirt after cool down this concerns me but overall the shirt came out nice. Go through these things a lot with all the craft projects, so this was great.   I recently bought two types of vinyl for a project mostly because I needed a lot of black and there was only one sheet in this pack. I loved and surprised that this pack came with its own heat transfer cover thing. I LOVE it! The directions are easy to follow and as long as you follow them you should have no trouble. The first sheet I did (which unfortunately was my black ) I thought I put the smooth side down but turns out I had it backwards so I couldn't figure out why my machine wasn't cutting through. That is probably my only complaint was that it was difficult to determine what side was the plastic and what side was the vinyl but I just took my fingernail and would check a corner to see and that seemed to work great!

I also LOVE that the HTV vinyl comes up easily when pulling away the parts you don't want and it stays together doesn't rip the project so even if you pull slightly harder the excess comes off in one piece. This is best heat transfer paper .The last part that truly has me as a customer is that when you iron it on and it cools the letters stay put. They do not wrinkle or peel up and when the shirt goes on it looks smooth and professional not like I did it at 11pm last night :-) ... even though I might have! If I could give 4.5 star I would the only reason it lost a star was because I had to waste a few pieces to figure out what side was the side to cut on. It would also be nice to have a pack of just white and black. It was much easier to use than the cricut iron on. However is the last several days I find myself redoing orders. After a was or two the iron on is peeling off. Some of the color melt very easily. 

Great HTV vinyl, east to weed and stuck very well to garments. Also came with exact blade settings for the top 3 cutters. Wish there was a little more for the money. My sheets were about 8 x 11 each, barely got 2 good designs out of each and for designs that requires multi colors, it went fast. Will shop around for a better value b4 I order again, but overall satisfied with the product. I was sad to say that 2 sheets were missing from the 12 pack I ordered. Not good when you are depending on the right amount you are counting on. Overall good material. It would be nice if it was easy to tell the difference of which side is which when laying it on my mat. Other than that great product. Cuts great. Weeds great and irons on easy. Works well. Weeds a lot easier than other HTV. Arrived a day late BUT its better material than siser & cricut brand its easy to weed and thicker material even stretchy!

No comments:

Post a Comment