Monday, September 23, 2019

where to buy easy to cut and weed vinyl transfer paper

I am Very happy with HTVRont vinyl transfer paper ! Easy to use the telfa sheet makes ironing on much easier. I was so excited to make my kids shirts! I make shirts on the side so it’s important for me to get the best. This worked well for me. I especially like that it’s matte. It’s a little thick so I advise cutting one number higher than regular htv so you will get good clean lines to weed. It's a little thicker than other brands of HTV so had to up the cutting force in my program. Very durable and awesome quality. Great value for the price. Easy to apply. No heat press is needed. When I need more, I will be ordering again. If you are a beginner and need a starter pack, highly recommend. Great at weeding and sticks to shirts easily! Pretty happy with this! I do a lot of tote bags and onesies for friends and vinyl transfer paper can get expensive. This was a good price for what you got. Easy-ish to weed. Cut fine on my silhouette.


HTVRont vinyl transfer paper are very easy to use. I love the variety in colors and the size of the paper is perfect. There is a great thickness to the pages making it a great price! I was a little iffy on buying HTV I hadn't used before and didnt know was going to be as good as my regular kind. These came quickly and were easy to open/use. It cut well and weeded easily. I did have a little difficulty with two of the smaller, more narrow letters on one piece but I got it fixed. This was a good price for three colors of HTV and a lot cheaper than I would get it in the store. I'm just starting out with my Cricut but have purchased many brands if htv. Multiple name brands (Cricut, Siser, etc) as well as all the store brands around (Hobby lobby, joann's). This is easy to work with, washes well, weeds easily and is a thinner and stretchy htv. I'll continue to buy this unless it's a midnight crafting emergency! Kind of rubber feeling, but the colors are pretty. Great product. Weeded with 0 issues, and pressed well.


I got my transfers pretty fast. I tested one out with my Cricut machine and fun and easy. This package arrived on time in a bubble wrap. Upon opening, the vinyl flattened at once. There are so many wonderful colors in this order! I was able to cut this Best heat transfer paper vinyl on my Silhouette and weed it very easily. This company includes all the directions that you will ever need! I can't wait to make all my other projects. I don't have much experience with different vinyl products as I'm just learning. I can tell I will like these because they are flat vs on a roll. Already being flat is going to be great. Can't wait to get going! Nice thick vinyl. Good quality and great colors. Can’t wait to use the rest. Love the assortment of colors! Easy to cut and weed. Only issue I had is layering colors, this isn’t really thick/opaque and the layer underneath it showed through some. However if single colors should be fine, just not the best to layer with.


HTVRont vinyl transfer paper is my favorite iron on vinyl!! Not many issues other than the clear transfer doesn’t stick to clothes very well so be carful if doing multiple designs when ironing them on. The vinyl stretches into the material and worked and looked great! These were a great find. Easy to transfer, clear instructions. Will purchase again. My only complaint is that its hard to tell which side is backing side without peeling up a corner. I was skeptical about ordering an off brand on Amazon, but decided to give it a try since there was a lightning deal. This HTV feels different from other brands I use. It has a matte texture and appears to be thicker. Also the clear sheet is not sticky like most others are. I am curious to see how it will hold up. Weeding and application was very easy! This vinyl melted off when pressing the back where sister becomes part of the shirt!  I really liked the product. It was easy to use. I have a cricut and my machine cut on iron on. I did mirror my image and use a hot iron. I liked the durability and the ease of the material.



No comments:

Post a Comment