Wednesday, September 25, 2019

HTVRont transfer tape worked perfectly for craft project

I purchased HTVRont transfer tape since I saw it on a youtube video. I have always used the Cricut Brand. I love this vinyl to use with large pieces that are cut out on the 12 X 24 mat. When I cut letters out that are larger than 6 inches this is the perfect transfer tape. I love that it came with a rubbing tool to use which makes it very easy to apply. The problem that made me not give it a five-star review is that I can't reuse the transfer tape over and over. It is isn't sticky enough for that. So if you want to use it once or twice go for it. There are many projects tho that we need a light transfer tape and this is perfect for it. I would buy again! I love this transfer tape so far. You forget how easy it is to use vinyl when you are using sub-par products. I got this and was instantly happy with the application ability. I will buy again. Not too sticky, great quality transfer tape.

I liked the fact that HTVRont transfer tape peeled off the backing very easily. It was easy to work with, and you didn’t have to press hard to transfer. However, if you’re used to the other papers where you have to press a lot, this will rip. Other than that, I think it's a really good product especially for the price. This product worked just as good as the other brands with a better price. I will order this transfer tape again! This product worked just as good as the other brands with a better price. I will order this transfer tape again! I really bought this product for the gridlines to get my projects straight. I found that part very helpful. However, I could not get the transfer tape to stick to the vinyl very well. Once I did get the vinyl on the transfer tape it would not adhere the vinyl to the project. I spent a lot of time fiddling with it and be frustrated. Excellent transfer tape. It works great with both cricut and oracal vinyl. It’s nice that it comes with a tool as well. Would definitely purchase again.

I loved clear transfer paper for my vinyl projects. It picked up the vinyl perfectly. Taking it off the vinyl was almost perfect. There were some small shapes that I had to coax off of the transfer, tricky but not impossible. I have also used Cricut products and I had decals that did not come off AT ALL, so I was very pleased with this. The grid makes it super easy to cut and line up the decal, but it interferes with precise layering. Very happy with this. Works great and price is awesome. Will be buying again. This is an excellent transfer tape and is easy to work with. The grid makes it easy to align designs and makes placement a breeze. The Cricut brand can kick rocks. This is the best transfer paper for every vinyl I've thrown at it. Perfect! I love the blue lines on the clear transfer tape, it makes it so easy to line things up. I thought this product was amazing. I made a decal for my golf cart and using this product made it simple to adhere with no wrinkles. I will definitely purchase it again.

HTVRont transfer tape worked perfectly for a project I made (stencils on wood pallet). Very happy with it! This transfer tape is the best on the market. I have tried other brands none of them surpass this brand. It works for vinyl transfers and for making signs!! Love it, try it, you won’t use any other brand after using it! I found it very easy to use. I used it to cut vinyl for glasses we are using for a wedding shower. I've used other transfer tapes, but this is by far the best. I was skeptical but it works. I was able to reuse the a piece multiple times. I will definitely purchase again. It's a little pricey but it works so it was worth it. Really love this transfer paper. Wonderful for aligning your project, making sure it's straight, but most importantly -- IT STICKS TO YOUR VINYL. I have bought so many transfer papers that I ended up regretting that I wasted my money. Nothing stuck. This stuff sticks, and works fantastic. I will never use anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment