Thursday, September 12, 2019

non stick grill mat keeps grill clean and meats stay moist and juicy

Nice, try YRYM HT non stick grill mat.It works really good on stove while i m cooking. Helps keep the grill clean and the food comes out nice and tender. Works exactly as advertised. You can grill all kind of things and clean-up is simple. Great item and they clean up great too just don't wait to long to clean it. Just as advertised. Makes grilling so easy and clean up is a snap. Forgot to clean them after using it on my grill. A week later I opened the lid to grill a steak and there was my burnt black mat. Cleaned right up. Easy and impressive. Happy with the mats. They work great. Nice not having things fall through the grates. And you do get the grill marks, meats stay moist and juicy. Work as advertised. Not problems with them. Good product. Only reason for not giving a 5 wish they were tad bit thicker. Overall good product. I bought this mat for grill at beach. because we are using public grill rack, witch i don't like. the grill rack is dirty i really don't want put food on it, so i purchased this mat. this mat is incredible! you can put everything on top of it and never have to worry about losing stuff out of the grate into the fire.Also i use foil paper for grill the fish. all stick on top of paper it is really annoying, but this mat is not stick at all. that is amazing!

My grill grate is getting worn and the burners are old... I was getting lots of flare ups... I was looking for a new grill and came across YRYM HT non stick grill mat . So far so good! They seem quite durable and have held up well although I've only used them a couple of times for salmon, steak, veggies and chicken. Clean up is easy. I use a cookie sheet to hold them while "scrubbing" (very little scrubbing, more like wiping). Less droppings in the grill should mean easier/less cleaning of the BBQ. These are great, I have used them on the grill with steak, burgers, and even fish. They cook well and are easy to clean. This really saves my time. Before I brought it, I had to spend more than half hours to clean the iron grate every time when my family finished our mini BBQ party. Now, I only need to clean the mat, and it is easier than the iron grate. Also, this mat helps me to make the foods well done but not overcooked! 



Good grilling solution. Wish we had gotten YRYM HT BBQ grill mat when we got our new grill as the grill grates would be in much better condition since the mats keep the food liquids from caking onto the grates as well as eliminating flare ups. While they keep materials on the grates from getting on the meat, the meat cooks just as if it were directly on the grate. Cleaning the mats is easy but at their low cost periodic replacement would not be an issue. Used these on a camping trip. We didn't want to put our chicken on a dirty grill grate. The chicken didn't stick at all, and the mat still allowed grill marks and a campfire flavor. It was the best chicken we'd ever had. Clean up is super-easy, too.


Used these on a camping trip. We didn't want to put our chicken on a dirty grill grate. The chicken didn't stick at all, and the mat still allowed grill marks and a campfire flavor. It was the best chicken we'd ever had. Clean up is super-easy, too. These would probably work as advertised for nonfatty foods. I primarily grill beef. When I tried to grill beef patties, the fat obviously could not drain away, so it accumulated around the patty. I ended up moving the patties off the mat to finish cooking them.

No comments:

Post a Comment