Tuesday, September 10, 2019

YRYM HT BBQ grill mat makes grill clean up easy

I purchased YRYM HT BBQ grill mats to use with shrimp, vegetables and other small items on the grill so they would not fall through the grates. They worked great as I anticipated for that purpose. I then decided to try them with hamburgers as the grease drippings often lead to flare ups and charred burgers. They were awesome! The grease didn’t drip through but the burgers still got grill marks on them’. After the mats cooled down I was afraid the grease might be really hard to get off but what didn’t just slide right off came of with minimal effort with just soap and water! The Matts worked great, no thing sticks and have the same result as grilling! Like these for barbecuing & spreading sauce. Love the grill mats! The cooper is easier to clean than the black mats. They last a long time with proper use.


YRYM HT BBQ grill mat are perfect and exactly as described. I love the little silicone basting brushes that came with it; they will be perfect for adding BBQ on burgers and ribs. These are so awesome! I used then in the oven on a cookie sheet for roasted veggies with some olive oil and they just slid right off the pan when they were finished! Easy clean up too. I just rinsed with soap and water and I was done! lower heat because cooks quicker- no mess on grill- cleans off easy. Best I have found. Washes up quickly. Even used to line baking sheet in the oven. I am selling satay every weekend. Using these BBQ grill mats, save me lots times to clean up the grill ! I can just simply clean the mat. Other brand was expensive. This one is affordable. I purchase another set and it's on the way.


YRYM HT Non stick grill mat is great while cooking on the grill especially small vegetables and other small items that may fall through the slots. They still get the grill marks on the food is what a lot of people love with grill cooking. They were pretty easy to get clean in the dishwasher. They come already cut in good sizes but if you have a smaller grill or need the piece smaller, you can still cut them down to size. Worth buying! These are wonderful. No more messy barbeque. Would definitely buy again. Work fine and even better if you swab olive oil on it before putting it on the grill. Skeptical, but the wife love this stuff. Works great on a cheap grill. Makes the grill cook much better. Great quality. Fast service. Much better than others purchased before. Price very good for the quality.


I use YRYM HT Non stick grill mat every time I BBQ. These work amazing for anything. You won’t burn anything again from flare ups. That is exactly what I want , went to camping with friend, they used this, that is so easy to grill and clean. Great deal and perfect for fish and veggies. We have a new grill so great for keeping it clean. It cooks fish, pork, etc perfectly and gives a truly grilled look and taste. These Matt’s will not disappoint you..They grill perfect with no flame ups. Plus you still get grill marks. These are easier to clean than the ones I bought previously at Costco. Since I have a small grill in my RV these will work great when camping. Nice not spending hours to clean grill and just putting these in the sink and cleaning them.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment