Saturday, September 7, 2019

review of YRYM HT non stick grill mat

I ordered YRYM HT non stick grill mat set to protect against grease flare-up while cooking. So far, they work pretty well. Just understand that all of the grease, juice and sauce that comes off what you are cooking, stays on the top of the mats while cooking. If you are grilling something like chicken, with a lot of fat, it cooks on top of the mat, almost like frying. You can burn food if you are not careful. Veggies and small food works great. All the drippings from the cooked food will burn and turn black on top of the mat but it comes off pretty easy with clean up after it cools down. You can't clean all of the stains off so that they look "new" each time but who cares? You have to have a little common sense with your expectations. If you heat your grill up to 600-700 degrees and leave the top down for long, these mats will likely burn up. I like to cook at 500 degrees or much less and had to problems. All in, I think they will do what I expected.


YRYM HT Non Stick Grill mat worked very well. Grilled chicken and fish, both stayed moist, didn't stick to mat at all. Clean up was quick and easy. I have used the copper grill mats 4 times. Each time the food being grilled cooked very quickly - the copper mat decreased cooking time so food needs to be closely monitored. The ad said they sheets still provide grill marks on the food being cooked - this is not the case. No grill marks appear on the food. I bought them because my grill is older and the racks were very attractive to cook on. After posting my review i was contacted by the seller and offered a full refund. After I accepted the refund I was asked to change my star rating. These are great cooking mats for the grill or oven. Clean up easily. Work great on the grill. We have a 3-burner grill and 2 are used to cover the whole grate. When used, cleaning of the grill was not necessary. They rinse off easily and come clean in the dishwasher. Love them! Also love that they came with the marinade brushes. The material make them easy to rinse off and clean as well.




YRYM HT BBQ grill mat works well. Clean up is as easy as the TV Commercials make it seem but it's not too bad. Having read the reviews, I was not sure these would be worth buying but gave them a try. The did great! They clean up easily. With each use, the grill marks are a little darker, but you can easily get 10 uses per mst while keeping your grill completely clean. When cooking burgers, some grease accumulated on the mat and I find it helpful to dip it up with a paper towel. The only real drawback is that it if nothing is on the pad the wind wants to blow it off. I took a couple 1/4 inch stainless bars and put them at each end which keeps the BBQ grill mat nicely in place until it cools enough to be cleaned. I am very happy with these. It is MUCH easier to keep it clean. Great item. No dropping through the grill. Just don’t touch the grill cloth with your finger while on the grill....it is hot!


I've used my first non stick grill mat only five times. That said, it works as described. It cleans up very easily. I let it dry and then roll it into a scroll shape (don't fold it)--and it's ready for next time. I got five of these here for less than three of them advertised elsewhere. (Haven't used the bonus brushes, but they look good.) Very satisfied. Even better than that. Theses mats are fine, but not good when using marinades. They bake onto the surface. The company, however is very responsive. Extra points for being very responsive and concerned about customer satisfaction. They sincerely want you to be happy. Great product!! 4th of July meats on the grill turned out perfect. No sticking and easy to clean up and use again. The first time I used them to cook hamburgers they caught on fire. They are not easy to clean. What a mess I had trying to clean them. I tried them again for chicken and the chicken stuck to the mats. I will not buy these again.

No comments:

Post a Comment