Friday, September 27, 2019

HTVRont transfer tape makes it much easier to line up on projects

I loved the lines makes it so much easier to line up on projects. It’s a little sticky (but I mean isn’t that what we want?) I was able to use it two times. This product is way better than others I have tried!! Will order again! This is my favorite transfer tape. It picks up the vinyl and lets it go. Some brands I’ve tried have been too sticky or not enough. The grid also is helpful for lining up. I have tried a couple of transfer tapes and didn't like them for various reasons. This one seems to be just right. Not too sticky but transfers vinyl without issues. Product worked great for my first time with it. I did reverse weeding and had no trouble. Received my order promptly and it was as described. Not too sticky, but sticky enough. Separates from it's carrier sheet easily. I will buy this product agaen! New to the vinyl thing so not real sure yet still learning.


I bought  cricut transfer tape from a recommendation for my cricut. I have used the Cricut brand transfer paper and my vinyl would get stuck and not come off. I purchased this, almost expecting the same thing. I stuck it to my vinyl and then to the cup I was making and it worked better than I could have imagined. The grid if perfect, It helped keep everything in line and perfectly in place. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking to transfer any vinyl to a product. I am really happy with the quality of this product, not to mention the price is much lower than name brand and the quality is so much better! I don't have a single negative thing to say about this product! This has become my favorite transfer tape. Its durable and reuseable so don't throw that piece you used away. Save it for multiple uses. Absolutely love this transfer tape! I’ve used several different brands and this was by far the best! It was easy to use, it picked up my vinyl very easily and then transferred to a window just as easy. With other brands I’ve had really apply pressure and heat to get them to pick up and release vinyl. Not the case with craftopia! I will be buying more!


I was finally able to use my HTVRont transfer tape and compared to the Silhouette brand this stuff is awesome. It actually holds the vinyl even on small intricate details. This is by far my favorite transfer tape. Price is great. I never have a problem getting the tape to stick to my vinyl and I like that it has the blue grid lines. It is always fast shipping! This is my third time ordering from this company and product and I will continue to do so in the future. I highly recommend this transfer tape over any other. This transfer tape is easy to use and a good quality. I really like it! Its easy to use and easy to cut. Where has this transfer tape been all of my life? After years of struggling with other types of transfer tape, this is hands down the best I have ever used. I love the grid lines, and the fact that all of my vinyl transfers easily, cleanly and smoothly. You can’t go wrong with this product. I will never use anything else from now on. Love it. Has grid lines which helps with the alignment. I’ve order this several times all was get it on time and great price and I will not use anything else. I love it!! I used this for making stickers. It is awesome!


Handles well with my vinyl. I ordered it for the second time. Best transfer tape I have tried! I ordered it for the second time. Best transfer tape I have tried! Bought this for my daughter, who uses this all the time, & she loves it!!! Lasts for a long time! LOVE this transfer tape! SO easy to use and great value from Craftopia! Works great! Just the right amount of sticky for me! Easy to work with. Works great and haven't had any issues yet. I’m cheap and have been using dollar store contact paper to transfer my vinyl projects. However, I think it’s definitely worth it to spend the extra money for this product for convenience. The lines on the clear side help me line up my items and it’s just easier to transfer stuff. Very awesome product and great quality. I will be ordering more.

No comments:

Post a Comment