Monday, October 7, 2019

how to use HTV vinyl for heat transfer crafting projects

Super great quality HTV ! Goes down easily and stays down, I haven't seen any peeling yet at all. I did learn when you cut out your design make sure you use iron on + (the second setting for iron on, on cricut) and it is for sure cold peel! I’m so impatient that I always peel hot but make sure you follow the directions and cold peel. Other than that it's really great htv vinyl! Once you read the directions it’s easier to use. Easy to weed. I love the quality and and turnaround time.. only thing I didn't like was the amount that came in the bundle. Is it possible to make a a bigger variety pack or sell it by the bulk maybe I don't know. I have had my cricut for a while now, but I'm new to HTV vinyl. My first attempt was with the cricut brand paper. It was a little hard to work with. My second attempt was with this product. It was easier to use than the cricut brand and looks great. I used an iron to apply it and didn't have any issues. I have not washed the product yet and will update my review once I have.

I'm a crafter but first time using HTV vinyl . The variety pack had a very good selection of standard colors and what made it better was the extra sheets of black and white. We know that black and white would be used the most frequently. I've never touched HTV vinyl but did noticed that it felt very durable and non flimpay. Took some courage to get started but once I made the design and cut the image, I was ready! The application was pretty simple and after a few press with the iron, my design was applied onto my shirt. Let it cured overnite and then washed the shirt, held up pretty well!  I love working with this heat transfer vinyl. It is so easy to use and looks amazing. I love the nice variety of colors. I love that you get extra white & black. The vinyl is also pretty thick. It's not cheapy or anything. Stuck really nicely to my shirts! Very affordable and good quality... bought This for my wife and she really likes it. We used to buy the branded one from stores and that’s just too expensive. This one is just as good if not better! And it's affordable. Read the directions! After that, it cut & weeded beautifully! It took a while to iron on to my fabric (canvas tote bag) but it looks pretty solid now. The metallic silver did wrinkle a bit but the solid colors look fine.

I really like HTVRont HTV vinyl for all of my heat transfer crafting projects.  HTVRont is the best heat transfer vinyl.This is the second time I purchased this brand and I am very pleased with the outcome of my projects. I make shirts for our football program and also for the jerseys. Replaced the names on the back of the jerseys and as you knowIn football, boys get very dirty so the shirts need to be washed multiple times. The vinyl stays on for a long time and does not peel offVery easily. It is very durable and easy to work with. My twins have been using their jerseys daily for practice Five days a Week for the past 2 1/2 Weeks. We wash the jerseys Every two days and they still look the same as when we first ironed on the letters. I really like this product. So easy to weed. Love it my husband died last February and I made this pillow for myself. Will order again. Great vinyl to work with. Fast shipping. Love this vinyl, easy weed, adheres perfectly. And stays on after many many many washes. You can not go wrong with the price per sheet and value of the vinyl. Love this vinyl, easy weed, adheres perfectly. And stays on after many many many washes. You can not go wrong with the price per sheet and value of the vinyl.

This material was perfect for a first attempt at vinyl! I was very happy to have an instruction sheet that answered all of my questions in more than enough detail. The seller even contacted me directly to make sure everything was fine with the order. I definitely recommend this bundle! I like this product for my larger designs. However; I have absolutely hated it for small designs. I have been making baby onsies the past few weeks and it has been destroying my designs. I have tried several settings on my cricut and even when I crank it all the way up to cardstock it rips up my designs and does not cut it correctly. I also have followed the directions that came with for ironing and I'm still not getting it fully ironed down. The other vinyl that I have has no problem getting ironed down, but this one really struggles. You can see in the images where there are missing leaves, I cut them off with my x-acto knife hoping that one I ironed them down I would be happier but I was not.

No comments:

Post a Comment