Tuesday, October 15, 2019

HTVRont heat transfer paper Works great for T shirt

HTVRont heat transfer paper Works great! Very comparable to Siser brand htv but priced less for the material received. Will purchase again in the future! Not the same color of orange that was shown on the picture. I won’t be able to use this. I thought $10 for a roll was a great deal not noticing it was sheets. But I love the color and have had no issues with it sticking. Easy to use and made an amazing product!! My girls love their bows!! This glitter vinyl was amazing .. It cut and weeded so easily . I have a cameo so I used 7 speed and 33 thickness . Weeds well and adheres well, definitely not a smooth surface but the glitter is definitely visible. Used aqua on a white T shirt and it looked fabulous! Make sure to have your cutter on the right setting and it should weed well. I didn't dislike any part of it. Its very shiny and peels well. I used it to make my daughter several t-shirts and she is in love with them. It was easy to use, had a great price! Also got 30 days of free cut files from firefly! Will definitely be buying from them again! The easiest heat transfer paper I have ever used. Love loved it. Love this vinyl! Super pretty and easy to work with.

I created a vision in mind for some coordinated mommy and me shirts for my son daughter and I. I wanted the perfect yellow that wasn't baby-ish but not too bright either. I found this and am so thankful I did!! Our sunshine shirts turned out gender-neutrally perfect. The HTVRont heat transfer paper was easy to use and has held up well through application, wash and wear. It came quickly and was well packaged. Would highly recommend and order from this company again. Was more green than coral like the picture. Love this product. The color is stunning, and it was exactly what I was looking for. It's very thick, and looks great on my project. My only gripe was transferring it on to the fabric. I had to press it a few times to make sure it was good and stuck on there. Other than that it’s beautiful. I am highly happy with this red glitter. It pressed easily, attached to the shirt wonderfully, and the glitter was great. The only one complaint I have is that it was a little hard to peel on more intricate designs. The hearts that I did on this project weeded easily and very quickly. Worked perfect. Cut fine and adhered easily. I love it! I put a design on a throw pillow for my RV.
glitter heat transfer paper

I used this to make a shirt for a 6 year old girl and she loved the bright pink glitter. The direction video definitely helped since it was my first time using HTV vinyl rolls. Haven't washed the shirt yet but it seems pretty stable. I knocked off one star because when you compare the price to other HTV, you don't get a lot for the price.  Way better than Cricut brand htv! Went on so easy and didn't take a ton of heat to transfer. It looked great on my desk skirt for my classroom and was super sparkly. Also, the glitter stayed in place and didn't get everywhere, so that was a plus! This glitter vinyl worked great, it needed to be cut on a higher setting than standard HTV but it weeded fairly easily and transferred well with a heat press. Worked well on both white and black shirts. Took a bit more pressing than standard HTV but looked amazing. This is the perfect htv! Washes and dries well, you really couldn't ask for anything better! I am in love with this HTV! Simple to use, weeded very nicely and stuck to the material well. I like that this glitter HTV is softer and not as stiff as the cricut glitter HTV. I have washed my shirt a few times now in a machine, always inside out and with cool water and dried with low heat. It looks just as good as the day I put it on. I will be buying this again!

My mom recently got a cricut explore air 2, I've been wanting to make shirts for a long time so my best friends 30th birthday trip was the perfect opportunity. I'm new to the hobby so I ordered the first glitter vinyl I found in her favorite color. I didn't even read reviews until tonight when searching for more colors to make some shirts for myself. Despite the bad reviews this product worked amazing for me! It cut perfectly the first try & weeded easily. The only issue I had was ironing it on to the tank tops, it took 2 rounds of 15 seconds of heat, then flipped over and heated the back of the shirt for 10 seconds. When Trying to peel off the clear, one section wasn't fully adhered so I did another 10 seconds and it baked the plastic. It didn't affect the glitter vinyl or shirt whats over but it sure made me panic! I figured it was because I don't have a heat press so it was operator error, but other than that I am very happy. The tanks look beautiful and she is more than happy! I made 2 tanks for her (as pictured) then two shirts for our daughters with the remaining vinyl, totally worth buying for the price! HTVRont heat transfer paper is easy to weed and the color is beautiful. This worked well and held up in the washer and dryer.

No comments:

Post a Comment