Friday, October 11, 2019

HTVRont transfer paper works great for crafting project

So far HTVRont transfer paper works great! The grid lines make getting your project straight the first time. It is just what I expected. Really my first time using this tale but I will plan on it being my do to from now on. Got my transfer tape and it is the best I have eve used.  5 stars is not enough for this stuff!! IT IS AMAZING!!! I won't use anything but this transfer paper anymore!! I did 9 transfers with the same 4x4 piece of transfer paper and it is still usable for my next project!!! This stuff is wonderful! Love it, make it easy with the grid. Makes transferring contact paper and vinyl SOOO much easier, plus it comes in big bulk! Quick fast shipping and the product gets the job done. I purchased this product as a novice crafter using vinyl for the first time. I followed the good reviews and they did not disappoint. The transfer paper is nice and sturdy. It doesn't often fall on itself and get stuck like it would if it were flimsier. It's sticky, but not overly tacky and I was able to use the same strips for multiple projects. I just put the same blue backing on it and used it again when ready. I will definitely be purchasing this again.

I love HTVRONT transfer tape and will definitely be ordering it again! This product is great. I've used it a couple of times and the lines make my projects go from 20 minute projects to 1 minute projects... just two measurements and bam!! I'm done... vs... measuring 4 to 6 places to make sure everything lines up perfectly. Another good feature of this paper is that is reusable. If there were anything that I would say they could improve, it would be the fact that it takes a bit for me to get my vinyl to stick to it, but once it does, it's great. It's worth taking a few extra seconds to burnish it onto this paper for the results that I have when placing my vinyl exactly where I want it. Thanks for a great transfer tape. Love this product. Great quality and great price. Not much to transfer tape. It's supposed to stick to your item to transfer, and then release it to its new home surface. It does this well, and the grid lines really help with alignment. Would recommend to anyone making vinyl decals. Decided to try this transfer paper on some 651 vinyl, and it works amazing, much better than the other cricut transfer paper I was using. I will buy this again when I need.

I love HTVRont cricut transfer tape. I can use it for multiple transfers. Very good quality and arrived in a timely manner. I received just as described. easy to use, seller emailed me just to make sure I had received my package and that I was satisfied with the product. Love the stick of it and the lines make crafting so much more easier will never use anything else and the deals with craftopia are awesome! Perfect for my Circuit Projects! so easy to use and great price. I really like this transfer tape. It has the right adhesive so that you can adjust slightly when applying. The grid lines really assist on placement. This is the 2nd time I've ordered this and would order again. Product works perfectly. This transfer tape is easy to use. Arrived on time and is perfect for my project. Exactly as expected. This transfer tape is exactly what I needed. Great product! My favorite transfer paper so far. The grid is nice, holds strong without much effort, and I can get several uses out of each piece. Because I can reuse, I like that it has a backing so I can put it back in my drawer for later. everything that i expected! I will def. buy again.

Easy to use and even reuse if you're careful! Works good, it's not as sticky as other brands I have used which is great for vinyl transfer. Best transfer tape! I have not had any problems and I am able to get 4 or 5 uses out of one piece. Works Great, I like that it is clear and you can see what your doing. It hasn't left any sticky residue behind. I will definitely purchase again. Works with most vinyl. Doesn't work on glitter vinyl. But it's worth the price. I have used it on cricut normal vinyl and a few different brands I got on here. Worked well. Just wish it worked on glitter. I ordered this tape in the hopes of using it with my new vinyl projects. It was much clearer than my previous transfer tape and I like the measuring squares on the backing, however it only worked for half of what it was supposed to. It would pick up the vinyl off of the backing just fine, but then would not release it after applying it to the object. It made for some of the hardest experiences adhering vinyl to surfaces that I've ever had. I'm very disappointed that this transfer tape will not be replacing the tape I use for all my projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment