Tuesday, October 22, 2019

The copper bbq mat is Fantastic for baking cookies

The copper bbq mat is Fantastic for baking cookies, they come out perfect. I love clean up of these Mats, quick and easy! I have 2 teenagers who love to bake cheesy tator tots, pizza rolls, etc. but they never want to clean the cookie sheet. I'm an early to bed person so I'd often wake up to disgusting cookie sheets with crusted/burnt cheese or cooking spray gunk all over them. I started buying parchment paper so the pans wouldn't get so gross. That worked ok, but sometimes the parchment paper would burn. These copper mats are a perfect solution! We use them instead of parchment paper. The food slides right off without using cooking spray! The clean up is super easy. It has been bitter cold where I live so I won't be able to try them on the grille for a few months. I'm excited to be able to use them there, though. I have an older grill and the grill plates are rusty in some parts. I always put aluminum foil down first. These mats will provide an even better solution.

One of the best cooking tools I have used in a long time. Super easy to use and even easier to clean. The best part is if needed you can cut it down to size to fit on barbecue grill mats as well as use them in a toaster oven. This would be a perfect gift for anyone in the family. Nice woven material that is both thin and very strong. Wont rip. Gifted to my son-in-law who is an avid 'griller'. He has a large gas grill and 2 of these fit nicely, side by side. He likes these very much. Conducts heat well. Prevents food from falling thru the grid. An easy way to grill vegetables without needing additional foil pan. Makes after-grilling clean up a lot quicker. Of course, you wont get the traditional grill marks on your meats, but if that is not a deal breaker, these are nifty grilling sheets. Bought them for my brother-in-law and he was excited. Like that they are reusable. Will purchase some for myself. Product was as described for the seller and a really good price. will buy again from the seller.

These copper bbq mat worked just as well as I hoped they would. We make sheet pan meals regularly. By layering two of these copper sheets on my sheet pan I got full coverage of the pan. The meal had quite a bit of liquid between the chicken and the vegetables. The sheets completely sealed the juices from the pan. Cleanup at the end took minutes. A quick wash of the sheets with soap and water in the sink was all that was needed. The copper bbq mat pan went back into storage with nary a spot on it. I am seldom as happy with a purchase as I am with this one. Because there are three sheets I have cut the third one to fit my toaster oven. I simply used a rotary cutter and ruler. It cut cleanly with no sharp edges or anything that will cut my hands when I use it. I have used the mats as a lining on cookie sheet to bake some Holiday cookies. It is just as easy to use with no muss fuss or bother. Love this. Works great. Easy clean up. Works great so far. Comes with protective storage tube. Easy to work with, was able to cut one down to size for my convection oven. Clean up is a breeze.

I haven't used the copper bbq mat on the grill yet but I'm pleased with it in the oven. My only complaint is that it's quite small compares to the ones I usually use in the oven. I'm sure that's a great grill size though! They come 3 in a pack and are very sturdy. Awesome grilling mats. Cleans nicely and keeps your oven clean also. Husband knows these are better than the plain black mats. Great protection of Pixel 2. Price is fantastic! Order came really quick was actually surprised to see it in my mail when it showed up. Used one tonight for potato wedges and country style ribs worked awesomely not even the bbq sauce stuck. Even when getting the pan out to flip food during cooking the mat was touchable where the pan burnt my finger when i accidentally touched it. The best solution I found for a clean and tasty food. Easy to use since nothing sticks to it, and easily clean. Very useful! The barbecue grill mats are really helpful to grill and protect from the mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment