Friday, October 18, 2019

where to buy Great transfer tape to use for my Cricut crafts

Great transfer tape to use for my Cricut crafts!! By far the best Transfer tape. I’ve used .... so easy to use. It picks up easy & fast. When I purchased it i wish it would have been clear. But to be honest i love it. & i love that it has the red lines it helps so much with aligning everything. Definitely will purchase again & totally recommend it. This is vinyl transfer I have not had a chance to use this transfer paper yet but I expect that it will work just fine!tape an I just a must in any crafters room...and I was out so I definitely needed it! Excellent transfer paper! very happy with it. Pleasantly surprised at the value of this roll of transfer paper. Aligns nicely with project and adhesive is strong but very workable, Will buy again. I loved this transfer paper. Best one i've bought and will continue to get it here. I love this item, so easy to use and you won't go wrong purchasing. HTVront transfer tape was easy to use and produced the desired results for our crafts. I absolutely love this transfer tape! I love that it has a backing too so I can cut and save scraps as I'm working on my projects! I will definitely be ordering this transfer tape again and again!

I've tried many different brands of transfer tape. This one is the most successful. It’s so easy to use. I’ll will definitely be ordering this again. Works great for transferring stencils. Love the grid lines to help make straight cuts every time! This transfer tape was recommended to me by a friend who has been crafting for many years. She has tried so many different tapes and this is her favorite. I'm new to crafting so I decided to give it a try and I'm so glad I did. Made my job super easy! I love this type of transfer paper!!! It’s great. As far as I tell after using many many different brands and types, there are only a couple that I will purchase again and this one is right beside Cricut’s standard transfer paper. I find this one is better for people that aren’t very familiar with the process of laying a decal and with it not being clear it’s less likely I’ll be driving down the street and still see it attached to the decal on someone’s back glass !!! Works as expected would recommend purchasing. Transfer paper sticks to vinyl securely for transfer and releases easily. Would recommend. I absolutely loved this on my first try! We do paint parties for the community and people love rave about the transfer paper! It sticks well and is great! I would love to continue to support this company!

Favorite cricut transfer paper to user when cricuting. Purchased for son. He has been very happy with it. I was not sure about ordering this product and now after using it I am about to place my second order because of how good it works on sticking my stickers on my balloons. I prefer the paper over the tape, this one is good! I LOVE this way more then the actual brand item that came with my cutting machine! I will be placing another order soon! It's only one use per piece my other transfer tape is better. Love this stuff! Works great with all my vinyl.. (forgot to take a picture before I started using it.) My wife uses this for craft projects using her Silhouette. Best transfer tape, hands down! Easy to use, easy to peel. Can reuse, and the grub helps keep things level. Haven't used it yet so I really can't write it other than its 3 I'm sure it'll work just fine. This is not as sticky as I thought it would be. I saw a lot of reviews were people said they could use it multiple times, I could only use it once then the stickiness would be gone. However, because it wasn’t that sticky it was easy to transfer from this to the wall! It was just super annoying to get the vinyl onto the transfer tape in the first place. The best transfer paper ever...

This product is the best transfer material for vinyl printing. All the other products, including Cricut and silhouette branded transfer tape/paper, are difficult to use and require very precise use where this transfer paper gives you the wiggle room if you happened to cut alittle too deep or the material you are working with has difficulty grabbing onto normal adhesive products. Very nice to use especially for a newbie to vinyl transferring! I like this so much more than the clear transfer tape I was using. Sticks great but yet easy release. This transfer tape is great for any flat surface. It is a little stiff to use on rounded object like cups or tumblers. Love that it is not too sticky. My favorite product. Will continue to order. The best transfer paper to use with vinyl stickers. I've used the other main stream brand plastic transfer paper for my vinyl stickers but those completely stick to the vinyl which make them hard to place stickers. But this one has the best type of tackiness to hold onto the vinyl until you're ready to place them. They come off easily!

No comments:

Post a Comment