Monday, October 28, 2019

HTVRont vinyl transfer tape VS Cricut transfer paper

Great transfer tape. The perfect amount of sticky! I was skeptical, but trying some cheaper alternatives to the Cricut transfer tape. After several from Amazon, finally found HTVRont vinyl transfer tape - it was awesome! Perfect amount of stickiness to transfer to wood and canvas. Worked great with both oracle 631 and 651. Buying more already and will definitely be using this as a regular part of my crafting. This product has been very helpful. It is very durable and easy to use. I like that it has the grid lines so I can cut only what I was to use and am not wasting a lot of product. My order arrived on time and was just what I expected. You need transfer tape for your vinyl projects. Very satisfied with this purchase. So easy to use and comes off so smoothly! Everything my wife needed and worked great. Works wonders for my 651 vinyl. Its like masking tape but BIGGER! So awesome!! Great product at an awesome price. Easy to use. Works WAY better the cricut stencil product - this will forever be my go-to vinyl transfer tape!

I found the vinyl transfer tape far easier to use than the plastic stuff. Arrived in time for a project that had a deadline. It wasn’t quite as “sticky” as some that I have used so sometimes it was a bit hard to get the vinyl to stick to it but it served its purpose for the most part. I have used this in the past. Actually the first transfer paper I ever used, and I swear by it. Works better than most brands out there. Awesome for projects! Way better then cricut brand. Easy to use. Great product and fast delivery. Have used one roll of this and it is easy works well time to get another. I’ve used the transparent tape before and hated it. It either lifted only a few vinyl letters or none at all. So far, this tape has worked for me. It’s reusable as well if you manage not to get it caught on something. It lifted the vinyl right off the page after a few strokes. Very please. Great product. Works just as one would expect. I work with a ton of vinyl projects and this is the only transfer tape I will use. I’ve tried a ton and this is the best out there!

I prefer using HTVRont vinyl transfer tape rather than the other brands. Other brands are very sticky and it’s very hard to get the vinyl to stick to the surface where I want it because it gets stuck to the transfer tape. With this transfer type, applying my vinyl design to a surface is a breeze! Shipping is fast and item arrived in good condition. This transfer tape is the best I’ve used! Absolutely love it! Great price. Came super fast with Prime. Used for my very first cricket vinyl project and it worked great! It was bought for my sister to play with. She really enjoyed it. Great product. Will be buying from them again. This is so easy to use and works perfect every time. When I first got started with vinyl I used the cricut transfer tape and always had problems. Works well for big and small vinyl transfer! What can I say, this product works very well with keeping burlap from fraying after I die cut a shape out of it. Then I’m able to adhere the shape to the Greeting Cards I create.

I love this transfer tape. Having used Cricut's transfer tape in the past, I continually got frustrated by the fact that it would leave residue, stretch out the vinyl when trying to pull it up, or being too flimsy to lay it out right. This transfer tape works perfectly. It is the right amount of sticky that picks up all of the vinyl, but also allows you to remove it cleanly and easily. I will never go back to using cricut transfer tape again. It is easy to use...great for projects with my Cricut...projects are easy to transfer using this. It worked great for my projects. Since it's not see through layering and placement of certain vinyl projects weren't easy. Thank you haven’t tried it yet, but I know I would love it. Great product! Only type of transfer tape/paper I will use for vinyl projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment