Monday, November 4, 2019

HTVRont transfer paper works perfect for vinyl projects

I purchased the expensive brand transfer paper and it ruined the stickers I was making. While HTVRont transfer paper what perfect for all vinyl projects and is a great price! Better than the other stuff I got from Expression Vinyl. Will order this again. This is the only transfer tape I will use!! Works great! This transfer tape arrived as expected and is very easy to use. I highly recommend this product and will order it again in the future.  It will definitely be my go to from now on! Love finding something I know I can rely on for all of my future projects! I had originally tried the Silhouette brand transfer paper and it was awful, none of the my vinyls that I would cut would come off of the original backing and adhere to the transfer tape. This product is AMAZING. I’ve made several vinyl decals since purchasing this product and I haven’t had an instance where my vinyl didn’t stick and it easily lets go of the vinyl when you transfer it to your project. It’s A Christmas gift so I can’t answer your questions.

This is the best HTVRONT transfer paper ever. When it arrived I thought I would not love it because it is not as see through as others I have used. You can see through it enough and I am completely sold on this product now that I did a side by side comparison of transferring an intricate vinyl pattern onto glass cylinder. The one from the name brand company was easy to see through but it was so sticky it would not release the vinyl smoothly. Since I printed 2 copies of the same pattern I decided to give this Best Crafts transfer paper a try. It was outstanding. Easy to apply to the weeded vinyl and the transfer was so easy onto the very same glass cylinder. I will never use the other transfer paper agin. Best Crafts 12" X 10' Feet Roll Transfer paper did just as it said in the description, "Easy transfer to smooth surfaces like sign stickers, windows, walls, ceramics, glass, etc". You have a new customer in me! I have only used it a few times since receiving so I didn’t want to preemptively give it 5 stars. But so far this is a GREAT product and I will be buying again. I haven’t had to peel pieces off of this for them to stick to anything else. It does the job with no hassle! Love it!

T shirt transfer paper is nearly impossible to use if you need to layer vinyl. It is not transparent enough to line up the design underneath it. It does pick up the vinyl really well though and works great if you're doing a simple transfer. I didn’t expect it to be white and not really see through. But this product works great! I didn’t expect it to be white and not really see through. But this product works great!. I didn’t expect it to be white and not really see through. But this product works great! The transfer tape works the way you'd expect however, it's not very sticky. I used it with foil on wine glasses and the majority of the time the foil wouldn't stick to the transfer tape without a lot of patience and finesse. Which made the project a pain and not very enjoyable. The transfer tape works the way you'd expect however, it's not very sticky. I used it with foil on wine glasses and the majority of the time the foil wouldn't stick to the transfer tape without a lot of patience and finesse. Which made the project a pain and not very enjoyable. Fast shipping. This is good, but I won't buy again. I need it to be a little bit more sticky.

I’ve always liked HTVRONT transfer paper. I have recently found a transparent kind though. The grid lines are perfect for lining up your vinyl, too! Love it! It held the vinyl securely and was easy to remove after vinyl was placed on project. Purchased as a gift. Good transfer paper. No issues. I loved this transfer tape!!! Just sticky enough. Will order this again! Delivered as promised. First time using and it transferred my vinyl beautifully! This transfer paper is amazing!!! It is perfect for my cricut projects and not too sticky. It is Opaque rather than clear, but you can still see the design through it. Works great with cricut transfer paper . Best transfer paper. Makes making my decals so much easier! I haven't gotten a chance to use it yet, but seems like good quality at a good price.

No comments:

Post a Comment