Thursday, November 7, 2019

barbecue mat works great no more fish dropping through the grill grates

YRYM HT barbecue mat is very nice grill cooking mat, they come with their own little brush for sauces when they cook. You can put them on the grill and cook anything. My husband really likes them and he does most of the grilling. He said this is really a good way to cook hamburgers. Prior using I cleaned the grill cooking mat- was very easy to do it. Just with dish soap and sponge. I have used it to cook in oven- I bake cookies. Was very easy to clean it after baking as well. Cookies did not stick to mat. I am satisfied that I have reusable mat now to cook. Thanks! Great barbecue mat! Work very well and very easy to clean. Very good value for the price. I love these mats: I use them for baking cookies, and they work great. It is like having sturdy, reusable parchment paper that lays flat. They clean up easy and leave the pans clean as well. I never knew this existed. I’m a vegetarian and my husband grills my veggie burgers or veggies for me but I make him clean the grill very good prior to putting my veggies on . These save so much time and I don't have meat “juice” on my veggies . Easy to clean and reuse!!

YRYM HT barbecue mat is pretty cool. You get 5 sheets and a basting brush for less than $13. That's about $2.50 a sheet. They serve so a wide range of purposes as a nonstick baking mat and as a grill mat. You can pretty much cook anything on it as it doesn't retain flavor and it's reusable so there's no waste. I used it on my grill just to test if it'd still provide grill marks, I figured that if it didn't I'd relagate them to being just an oven mat.I grilled up some sausages and figured out how to maintain the grill marks on my second batch of sausages. This thing essentially turns your grill into a skillet if you just cook on high heat. It'll just char up the entire surface. To retain grill marks what you want to do is heat up the mat before you put the meat on there. Turn on the grill and let the mat heat up for about two minutes on high heat. Once you see the mat change colors to darker shade of copper they're ready. Turn the heat down to low and place your food on the mat and cook on low. Cook just long enough for it to char and start rotating your meat. If you don't care to maintain the grill marks you can just cook normally.
grill cooking mat
grill cooking mat

YRYM HT grill cooking mat will give you the great grill flavor without all the hassles of cooking on the grill. You won't have food dropping through the grate, grease won't drip onto the flame and cause flareups, you won't have to scrub your grill grate after cooking because nothing actually touches the grate. I'm going to be cooking on the grill a lot more now that I have these mats. Cleaning is easy but you will still have to scrub a little depending on how much you've charred the food. About 90% of the stuff on the mat came off easily with hot water and a little dish soap. I had to scrub for maybe 20 seconds to get the rest off. I love grill mats. If you grill, you should buy some grill mats, especially if you are grilling with sauce. There are so many benefits. First, you get a more uniform cooking. Plus, sauces and other toppings don't end up at the bottom of the grill. These grill mats are excellent quality, and clean very easily in the dishwasher so you can reuse them over and over again!

I was very pleased with how easy the grill cooking mat is to flip the food without falling into the cracks - I tried sliced veggies, burgers, chicken. Cleaning was pretty easy - some particles remained on the sheet after washing in my dishwasher. I used a brush in the sink, and they cleaned easily. I may never grill without them again. Arrived on time and as advertised. I use mine also to line the bottom of my oven, when not grilling. I like the size of the barbecue mat I bought them to use with my gas outdoor grill to cook fish and veggies The barbecue mat works great no more fish dropping through the grill grates. Perfect to help keep grilling clean and neat- things don't fall through and still have a great grilling taste. I cannot tell what I liked or disliked because I gifted it to my relative. But I can tell you that she is very happy with it. Nothing sticks, easy to wash. Love these! Easy to use and very easy to clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment