Monday, November 25, 2019

where to buy brown wrapping paper for smoking meat

I've used YRYM HT brown wrapping paper for many things outside of wrapping food. While it works well for food, I also love it as a weed barrier in the flower bed or garden and also for use with crafting. It is a great all around product that you will find many uses for. I recommend it highly. The YRYM HT butcher wrapping paper is of good quality, a little pricey, the guaranteed delivery date was late by a day, this could be an Amazon problem. Not the first time we have purchased this product. We use this paper to wrap brisket to get past the stall. I'll buy again when we start to run out. The only complaint would be with the carrier that delivered the package, looked as if someone had torn open the box and sealed paper inside to see what was in the box. The container to keep it clean is nice to have. YRYM HT brown butcher paper was exactly what I was looking for, smoked a whole brisket for 12 hours, wrapped in brown butcher paper from YRYM HT and finished the brisket for another 4 hours.....worked to perfection.

YRYM HT brown butcher paper wraps the meat for smoking without burning or charring with high heats.  It came on time and the package was good with no damage. I would recommend this to anyone. Great product. Doesn’t fall apart when saturated. Will buy again. I’ve been searching for a good product such as this. Quality paper. Does the job for smoking meat during the stall. I really love the tubing it comes in as this also serve as a storage container. Helps keep the paper clean and fresh! Excellent value for the money. Have not used it yet but is exactly what I was looking for to smoke brisket, ribs and turkey. Paper did well with my last smokeout. Very happy with the construction and outcome the meat. I had heard that this is the way to go for brisket and ribs and well they were right. I only wish that it had a box with a cutter but I have scissors so no worries. Excellent for smoking meat.
brown wrapping paper
brown wrapping paper

As a parent, sometimes you look for things to be used “non-traditionally”. YRYM HT brown wrapping paper is an awesome roll that is huge and gives my children thousands upon thousands of hours of coloring. We had one day where we put the paper across our entire living room and the kids had a blast decorating the floor. I am wrapping all our christmas gifts in plain brown paper and then embellishing with ribbon etc ... this roll was perfect for all the small to medium sized gifts. I would buy it again. Excellent Seller A++ (this Seller sends emails just to check in with you), fast shipping, great product and value. I am using my kraft paper for drafting sew patterns. Will do business over and over again. Thanks and Best Regards.

I absolutely love YRYM HT brown wrapping paper! I bought it to use in my English classroom to make posters, charts, etc. So far, I’ve created two awesome posters for the walls in my classroom and this paper is PERFECT. I had to color in some letters I made and some pictures with markers and the color did not bleed through the other side! This is the perfect thickness for all types of markers, it hangs perfectly (using hot glue or tape), and the value and size are unbeatable. I will definitely be shopping with this seller in the future as this amount of paper plus quality can’t be found for a better price. I HIGHLY recommend my fellow teachers try YRYM HT brown wrapping paper out and even if you’re not a teacher, this is some awesome craft paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment