Friday, November 29, 2019

HTVRONT HTV vinyl weeds easily

I have tried several vinyls and find this one the easiest to weed. Bonds well to t shirts. Love HTVRONT HTV vinyl. Easy to cut and weed. Ordering more colors soon. This stuff is better than any other I’ve tried. Super easy weeding and great hold up in washing. Love love love. Easy to use. Great quality. The shirts I made turned out amazing and my customer was very happy. Love this I have done 13 shirts for our church and haven't had any problems. Easy to use and I will buy it again. Good product, good quantity. I wish the gold had a little more shine to it, but the overall quality and quantity of the product was good. Easy to use, and very neat cut lines. quick adhesion. So I do like HTVRONT HTV I use it on all of my items in my shop. However I did get this it was a brand new roll straight out of the package. It just looks super unprofessional but other the. That the HTV is great.

I LOVE HTVRONT vinyl transfer paper ! So very easy to weed and heat. It is so easy to apply and then after heating it detached from the transfer paper very easily. It is the best I've worked with and I will be buying again. This worked just as well as the more expensive stuff in the craft store! I couldn’t tell the difference except that I got a lot more vinyl for the money. HTVRONT HTV vinyl weeds like a dream even Siser so called EASY TO WEED has nothing on this stuff literally. Adhesion to shirts is great I Heatpress at 310 degrees at medium /firm pressure and it's on there. Cuts smooth to you can get great detail. I really liked this use. I’ve purchased a few times and they are great.  Haven't had a problem with it. I actually like it. For the amount you get in the roll is so worth it. It pretty easy to weed. It also feels pretty good on the fabric. I would recommend this.

As good as more expensive brand. This is the best heat transfer vinyl . Like that I can cut as long as I want. My Cricut cuts it just fine. I works just like if not better than Cricut or Siser brand. This worked really well to make some shirts for my daughter, I just used my iron to press it on about 30 seconds of firm ironing worked well. I like the quality of this product. Will order from this vender again. I enjoyed working with this vinyl, I would buy again to use for myself but not to sell. I cut the vinyl twice on the wrong side because they are almost identical. The inside part when you unroll is the side that goes up, but this was probably just user error haha. Anyways, not the best to work with for heavy weeding, but overall not a bad vinyl for price. Easy weed and peel. Takes a bit more pressing time and pressure. I simply love love this htv. I had groen wiery of using my cricut due to the effort of weeding and I have used the "best," Siser. Even with Siser there is a certain amount of work with getting letters separated, especially if I used a cursive font.

HTVRONT htv vinyl made a project of 30 shirts fun to do.  I rekindled my love for making shirts. The only issue I had was identifying which side goes down on the board because the paper isn't shiny. But I quickly figured that out. Even after cutting, I didnt have to hold the paper up to light to see where to start weeding. Its eady to see the entire cut from just looking at the paper. Very easy to use...best vinyl for T-shirt’s. This vinyl is extremely easy to weed and adheres very well. Wish a little costly but definitely one of the best vinyls I've used. The HTV is amazing! It weeded so easily and it transferred to the shirt so quickly and evenly. I will be ordering more colors, it's high quality and a great deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment