Wednesday, December 4, 2019

HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape works great with vinyl project

HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape was exactly what I needed to complete my project. Ease of use and the narrow size of the roll made placing lettering so much easier. The value is great too...I made several signs for a carnival and still have some left over. Will be buying again. Love this. And great value. Would definitely purchase again. I love using this transfer tape for my smaller projects. Before I only used the 12 inch side and it was harder to work with when I was only doing one decal that was a few inches in size. The adhesion is great and goes on the decals smoothly. I like the grid lines to be able to get just the right size and fit it perfectly to my project. Very easy to use. I liked the grid lines that helped keep everything straight. I also liked that it was easy to peel off and reset if I made a boo boo. I would recommend HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape.


HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape Worked fairly well. A touch on the sticky side, but application worked well for Oracle 651 on a vehicle window. The only trouble I had was in an attempt to stack 2 colors, the vinyl will adhere and not release from the non-sticky side. To better explain, I cut to identical pieces and put them together sticky to sticky to create a see thru holder to line up my creation. The vinyl stuck too much and I had to re cut that particular piece. Otherwise it works really well and the grid is definitely helpful! I’m a bride on a budget and I decided to make things myself. This transfer paper helped me to save time while making my projects. I have a lot for my money. Works great with my vinyl! Sticky but not too sticky. This is perfect for my smaller projects so I’m not wasting as much tape. I like that it’s sticky but not too much where the vinyl won’t come off. It was a great price. This was my first time using Transfer Tape. I found it very easy to use. It took a lot of stress from my first time away.


Great Transfer Tape. Out of all transfer paper I have used this one has been the most adhesive as well as easy to work with. Loved the ease of lift off and pick up. Will never use anything else. HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape is the best transfer tape I’ve ever used! Great product at a great price. I took a chance not knowing what quality this was but, I’ll buy this every time now.  I am in love with this transfer tape. I have experimented with 3 different brands so far. Each of the others either being too sticky or not sticky enough. This one is right in the middle. I run a side decal business and this has definitely helped me solve the problem of decals staying stuck to the transfer tape. Great value works as good as the expensive stuff. The transfer works great! It was easy to use. It adheres very well and it was a good price! Happy with my purchase! Came quickly. I have not used HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape yet, so can’t give much information. However, I have been going crazy with my scan n cut sdx225, and plan to adhere vinyl identification on my luggage, computers, phones, etc. The transfer paper should make it easier.


If your going to buy transfer tape this is the tape to get. If you have small decals or large it's amazing. You can double it up for 12x12 decals and it holds great. It's easy to get off the paper. HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape is the 2nd time I've purchased it and it's my go to. It is great for vinyl transfers if you are using it for glitter vinyl. It is a strong grip. So I would highly recommend it as a strong grip transfer sheet. Large roll of transfer tape with grid lines, making it easy to make sure your design is straight before applying it. Great product....the grid is very helpful for placement. Great items and great price.

No comments:

Post a Comment