Tuesday, December 31, 2019

HTVRONT heat transfer vinyl is a must for weeding vinyl

The first time I used HTVRONT heat transfer tape vinyl, my portrait's blade was dull and I didn't follow the right instructions. But now, I know better and have a Brand new blade. It weeds pretty easy. My only concern now is the thickness and the adhesive of the vinyl. But we'll see how it holds in the near future. These have a very fine tip. A must for weeding vinyl. I very much hope this helps people. The product is very good. Don't waste it because you are confused. Was skeptical at first because was cheaper than what I usually buy, but HTVRONT heat transfer tape was so easy to use and did a awesome job.

HTVRONT black heat transfer vinyl  cuts like a dream! It is very difficult to weed though. Maybe it's because the material is a little stretchy for use on T-shirts etc., but it took a long time to week for a T-shirt that I made for my granddaughter. It did iron on really well too, so I would buy it again. It's also in a nice sturdy storage case that keeps everything nice and flat. This vinyl is great to work with. Easy to use and is holding up very well theough several washes so far.

It was very easy to use and very easy to weed. The only comment I would make on this is better instructions . The protective film side is the side that you cut on. Most excellent purchase for the price! I am very happy with HTVRONT  heat transfer tape- cut beautifully, applied beautifully and survived washer/dryer several times already. I would definitely re-order this product! I am very happy. My shirt came our perfect and the price was very good. It’s a good product after you figure out which side is which. Other than that it works pretty well. It works great and arrived promptly. great for all my creative needs. I have used this black heat transfer vinyl and it performs as expected. These are the very best! I can't live without them! I bought 2 sets as a back up in case I lose them. I have used many weeding tools but these are the best. The price is also amazing! Love love love them!

Can be used multiple ways as a picker, thin picker, tweezers, push down pieces with the fat end, etc. I really liked HTVRONT heat transfer tape. I purchased it for Halloween costumes. First I followed the youtube how to. Then I cut out my shape out on my Silhouette. It was so easy to apply to my t-shirt and sweatsuit. The it ironed on rather quickly. This is a really nice product. I even washed the t-shirt I tested on several times. I always was these inside out. Easy to weed, easy to apply, very durable even with small lettering the plastic backing is so solid it made it easy to transfer with no other tools besides my iron. Would buy again. Colors are bold and easy even to cut down with scissors from entire sheet. Used iron setting on cricut with no problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment