Thursday, December 12, 2019

YRYM HT non-stick BBQ grill mat set works great for keeping from sticking

It seems ok, but YRYM HT non-stick BBQ grill mat set grilled my steaks on charcoal grill first time great, granted this was first time that I had used this item. But it seemed to be a lot hotter than grill. I removed it to finishing cooking but I will try it again, maybe it was my marinade or something but it burned one side of my steaks I normally cook I will try again with my gas grill on cheaper steak I normally fix for dogs this weekend...but at this point Bison and Kobe I would say not to grill with this, it basically seared it but couldn't tell until it was flipped that you had burned one side.....reduce cooking time or keep closer eye. I cook by time because I know all my grills and smokers...this seems to increase the heat for meats but I need to do more testing. Just when you start to use YRYM HT non-stick BBQ grill mat set, be wary and keep closer eye, cooks a lot faster, I just need to finish some testing and I will try to give you tests on miracle grill mat.

I just grilled more on YRYM HT miracle grill mat and it works great. Something to keep in mind is it does change heat a little because it spreads out the heat more evenly. Basically when you first cook with miracle grill mat, treat your grill like it is brand new. Watch how you cook and keep eye on temps.It works wonderfully once I figured out temp change. I bumped this to 4 stars once I got that figured out and 5 because company contacted me to offer to fix my previous problems that were my own making. They care enough to go extra mile, I think deserves the extra star. These worked great. I grilled some chicken wings which need to be turned often. It is much easier to turn them on the mat and not fear droping one through the grill. I also cooked some burgers. They turned out great with grill marks as advertised. The cheese that dripped on to the mat was easy to clean off.

I'm so happy that I made the purchase of YRYM HT non-stick bbq grill mat set! I have an older gas grill that gets hot in spots and these grill mats helped to cook my food so much more evenly! And the other big plus is that they're non-stick so you don't have to spray them. In the photo I grilled bacon wrapped cube steak roll ups and they didn't stick it all it was so easy to use these mats. And the cleanup was so easy! I'll be ordering more for my parents. I think they would love them! I bought this for my father. He grilled these fabulous turkey/spinach/feta burgers that I make. In the past, grilling any kind of fresh turkey burgers was a nightmare as they tend to break apart easily. But with the miracle grill mat, they were absolutely perfect. My husband was so excited and can't wait to try other foods on the grill mats. Another great feature, the mess from grilling was not on the grates but was on the grill mat and it easily washed away with soap and water in the kitchen sink.

YRYM HT non-stick BBQ grill mat set is a great option to grill like a chef love it.  We use YRYM HT non-stick BBQ grill mat set on the grill to make mixed veggies, and they work great! Nothing ever sticks to them, and it is so easy to just pick up the whole mat and slide the food onto the plate! they cut easily with a scissors, so I cut one to fit into the bottom of my toaster oven, so now the melted cheese is easy to clean out of there!

No comments:

Post a Comment