Sunday, December 15, 2019

HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape VS Cricut transfer tape

How to use HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape? You HAVE to burnish any vinyl to transfer tape!! You cannot just rub your finger tip over it for a second on top of the transfer tape and expect it to lift(I watched 3 videos of users doing exactly that) apply your transfer tape...BURNISH it with a burnishing tool ..if you do not have one use a credit card!! Burnish on top of the adhesive transfer tape..then flip over and do the exact same on the vinyl backing. THEN pull the transfer tape up from corner to corner..if you are not taking these steps to adhere your vinyl to your tape it is a user error. NOT the product. This is LITERALLY one of the best products that I’ve used for my silhouette designs/vinyl.

HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape is a standard grip and let me mention. EXCELLENT transfer tape !! Meaning...use a quality and appropriate vinyl per transfer tape(cricut permanent adhesive, cricut removable, Oracle 651, etc.) Do not expect to use this transfer tape with a thick foil vinyl, or the thick glitter vinyl and blame the transfer tape...you need to use STRONG grip transfer tape to match the thick vinyl!! Same goes with using cheap dollar tree book cover as vinyl(the orange "mrs." Vinyl video) of course your decal is not going to come off of the transfer tape if the adhesive on your vinyl is cheap and not as sticky as the transfer tape you are using. These are ALL user errors!!! So I just wanted to clear that up! And give this adhesive transfer tape the proper review it deserves!! I have never had an issue with this tape and I will continue to order this quality product! You truly get the best bang for your buck❗☺ Absolutely LOVE this transfer tape and have never had a single complaint about it not performing for any customers who've ordered decals from me!

I have been using HTVRONT plastisol transfer paper with 651 vinyl and can use the same piece 2 or 3 times before it loses its tack. Transfer is super easy. I had to get use to the no back paper. It's fast to use because you don’t have to remove the back layer. I like how the roll is easy to find the edge when you use it. I like this transfer tape Better than the cricut one. It is easier to peel and it feels thicker that makes it a lot easier For me to peel off. This is my favorite so far. Huge roll of transfer paper! Love Frisco products! Nicer to use than Cricut transfer tape. This can’t be used in place of the strong hold transfer tape though. This is a great product to work with. The transfer tape works just as it was created to do. I love it and will purchase again. I've wasted soooo much money experimenting with the wrong plastisol transfer paper. So glad I found yours. It was perfect!

I can not express enough how much I love HTVROTN adhesive transfer tape! I even have a subscription because it is my absolute favorite! It has no backing which saves me time and less little pieces of trash flying around. It works perfect.  Great product just don’t like that Can’t cut the sides because it has no backing on it. The plastisol transfer paper Works much better than the other transfer papers I have used. Great transfer tape for our cricut projects. Very easy to use and remove from the vinyl. So much easier to use than others. Very forgiving. Will definitely buy again. Love this product!!! It’s so easy to use. Every crafter needs this!! I’ll definitely be buying this again!

No comments:

Post a Comment