Thursday, December 19, 2019

YRYM HT non-stick bbq grill mat set reviews

I was skeptical about YRYM HT non-stick bbq grill mat set, but not any further. It is so nice to grill without fear of food falling between the grates. Cooking food on this is such a joy. I love my grill mat. I grilled Sock-Eye Salmon and tomato halves and it didn't drip through the mat or run off the sides. The mat provided a very nice crispy skin on the salmon and caramelized the tomatoes nicely. I did not receive the grill marks on the salmon like I see in the picture. But, YRYM HT non-stick bbq grill mat setwas just my first attempt. Great product!  The mat worked great and was easy to clean. Good purchase. For grilling meats and veg. Have not used it yet but will tonight. Easy cleanup. Mat is easy to trim to size of grill surface. Heats up fast so be careful. Suggestion allowing to cool some before wiping down with paper towel. Wash with warm water and dish soap.

We really love these YRYM HT non-stick bbq grill mat set and now use them exclusively for our many outdoor barbecue settings. I give them as gifts and have introduced a lot of people to these great tools. Take them off your grills and fires quickly, don’t let the leftover food or grilling juice bake down on the mat. You will find they are much more easily cleaned and maintained if you do this. Just set them in the sink and let a little dishwashing liquid and water sit on the cooked mat surface and scrub gently with a soft brush. This larger Mat is great for chicken wings. They don't fall through the grates, evenly distributes heat, holds the moisture in the wings instead of drying them out, and a breeze for cleanup. Shrimp is next on the menu. I've used the miracle grill Mat for steaks, pork chops, and burgers. You have spoiled me!

I really like the YRYM HT Best Miracle Grill Mat. Meat no longer sticks to the grill and even though it is on the mat the meat still has the dark grill lines on it. After Grilling and the mats are cooled I just pop them in the dishwasher and use them all over again. Easy to use, just gave it a quick wash before I used it and it was ready to go. No dripping and flaming from drippings. I plan to buy more and send as gifts. No more kabobs getting stuck on the grates. Nothing sticks to this mat. This mat also handles my natural gas grill at its highest setting. WE LOVE THIS MAT! Used the YRYM HT mat tonight. Grilled butternut squash and burgers. They came out incredible! Burgers were juicy and delicious. Squash was perfect as well. No worries about loosing anything between the rungs of the grill. Non-stick surface was great. Browned my squash and grilled my rolls to perfection! Very happy with this purchase.

Unbelievable performance! YRYM HT non-stick bbq grill mat set Works just like they say and I am looking forward to testing its 7-year warranty.  I’m extremely satisfied with their customer service and they’re great grill mat, I would suggest them giving better directions on use of the mat since I used the miracle grill mat on too high a flame .! the directions could’ve been a little clearer. Great YRYM HT Mat, every BBQ lover must have it. Make easier the worst part of the BBQ that its cleaning. With the YRYM HT  mat everythings its easier and the food really gets a nice color and sour.

No comments:

Post a Comment