Monday, December 9, 2019

YRYM HT miracle grill mat is great for grilling small items

Outstanding! Clean your grill once then with the YRYM HT miracle grill mat you never have to touch them again. Not only that I run the grill on mostly the lowest temp so I'm using less propane. I've done steaks, ribs, fish, stir fry and when done take the mats in to clean with soap and water. Easy! Loved YRYM HT miracle grill mat so much I purchased some for my son and both son in laws. Tried it for the first time. Food cooked evenly, didn't stick to the copper grilling mat at all. Simply cleaned it with soapy water and good to go again. Will definitely continue to use this, no more steel brushes for the grill! It works as advertised. great. It is great for grilling small things such as veggies. For meats I still prefer the open grill.

I've used one YRYM HT miracle grill mat nearly a dozen times in the past month. It's great for cooking meat, not so good for marinated vegetables (the marinade runs right off the mat). The meat doesn't stick to the mat and it cooks in its own juices, making it more moist and tender. The grill marks come right on through the mat, so if that's one of your attractions to grilling, there's very little diminution of that. The mat easily cleans up in regular dishwater, with very little scrubbing. The one mat I've used does show some stains from use, but that doesn't bother me. Using YRYM HT miracle grill mat makes cleaning the grill a snap; there's no scraping to be done afterwards, and I don't have to leave the grill on for 10 minutes or so after removing the food in order to burn off the grease, thus saving on gas. This was a good buy.
miracle grill mat
YRYM HT miracle grill mat

Love love love  YRYM HT copper grilling mat , makes using the grill so much easier! Have used them to grill loads of veggies, skewers of shrimp and chicken. Wash them clean with soap and water, they're ready to use again. Have given some to friends, they love them too. FIve mats in a package is a bonus. Surprised that this coper grilling mat works as good as it does! We've only tried sausage patties so far, but looking forward to other adventures. No complaints. Exactly as stated. Will buy again. I was amazed how great it was to not have food dropping down through the grates. Food turned out very juicy. Great product. Love YRYM HT copper grilling mat! Food still gets the "grill marks" and everything. They will make the grill last longer.

I got YRYM HT copper grilling mat as a surprise b-day gift for my husband at the same time hoping that he would want something like this and while waiting on them to be shipped he was looking at TV and saw this on a commercial yelled for me to come see this new thing and law and behold it was one so I am proud of myself for getting. He tried it out for a family cookout and was just showing off but overall he loved it. The food cooked perfectly and the clean up was so easy. Works great! Easy to clean up. I couldn't be happier with this product. Great for grilling vegetables. Great mats! Food dose not stick! Can use them for oven or grill!

No comments:

Post a Comment