Monday, December 23, 2019

how to use HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape

The first HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape was awesome, no complaints. When I re-ordered, the roll was SO sticky that it would not release the vinyl. Great transfer tape. Even gave me a vinyl sample.  It's perfect for quick vinyl projects. Only thing is it only lasts one use. Bought HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape and worked as expected. I will run out of vinyl before I run out of tape. It transfers very well and doesn't leave any residue. Transfers vinyl well across many different types of surfaces. Would recommend, and will definitely buy again! I love this for my vinyl. It easily comes off of the transfer tape, but not easy that it just falls off the tape.

I absolutely love this tape. Not too sticky but sticky enough for what I use it for (transferring vinyl from vinyl sheet to various surfaces). This is the best transfer tape for vinyl. It's very clear which helps me see to line things up...very durable...not too thick but not flimsy, either. The PRICE is AWESOME and the seller sent me some really cool sheets of vinyl! A+++ I will never buy anything different or from anyone else. Super strong it would pick up the vinyl great! when transferring to my crafts it kept wanting to pull the vinyl back up but I would use sections a time or 2 before getting another piece. I was SO pleasantly surprised at how easy this transfer paper is to use, and it doesn’t break the bank! I will use this product from here on out for all my crafting needs!  This has been the best transfer tape for vinyl I’ve ever used! This is by far the best transfer tape for vinyl I have ever used! It is very easy to use and it lifts the vinyl perfectly! I will definitely be ordering again! 

HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape is a very sticky transfer tape that should only be used on hard to stick vinyl such as glitter or other like this. it will not come off of standard vinyl and I did end up throwing away a few projects that I could not get to come off of the transfer tape. also I stuck a few pieces to the edges of my desk like I always do and it took off the veneer of my desk when I peeling it up to use again.This stuff works great! I won't use the cricut brand ever again! First and only transfer tape I will use. Sticky enough to do the job and then some. I used the same piece more than once. I think I used one piece about 10 times over the course of a week. Not too sticky that it causes problems. Excellent price. Even comes with two sheets of vinyl.

I bought HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape because I got a new cricut machine and had purchased cricut transfer tape. My projects were a lot harder to transfer on to the tape and off than I had seen in videos, and some of my vinyl just wouldn’t transfer, I’d have to manually put it on the tape using a needle. I just got this in the mail and decided to start a project to test it out, and it works wonderfully! Even my glitter vinyl stuck to it, I am very pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment