Tuesday, January 7, 2020

HTVRONT HTV vinyl weeds easily and works great

HTVRONT HTV has been some of the best heat transfer vinyl I have worked with. Cuts well, weeds super easy and adheres fabulously! I have yet to make anything that has started to peel after numerous wash and wear! This vinyl is amazing!!! It weeds amazing and works very well with tiny details. The adhesion is great with no problems using a Cricut easy press. Would definitely purchase again! I was a little worried to buy something that wasn't from cricut but it had lots of good reviews so i gave it a shot. Awesome product so far! Cuts easy and Weeds easy! Just did a shirt the other day and it went on smooth so hopefully it'll last on there.  Great product! So easy to use and it weeds easily!

I absolutely loved HTVRONT black heat transfer vinyl!! It's super soft, and so easy to weed! Compared to cricut vinyl it's so much cheaper!! I was able to do three large design shirts and still have a ton left!! Such a good deal!! I would HIGHLY recommend this vinyl!! The only thing that was a little strange was that, I had to let the vinyl completely cool prior to removing the clear overlay. But, I expected that based on the other reviews. Overall, such a good product and I plan to use this brand over and over again!! I made these cute skeleton shirts for Halloween!!  Weeds super easy compared to Cricut brand. Easily sticks to fabric using a heat press. Such a great product at a great price. Will definitely be buying again! This HTV was great for the projects I had to do. It adheres well to multiple projects. It was easy to weed and priced great. I will definitely be recommending this product to friends.

HTVRONT Heat Transfer paper  was a dream to work with its amazing. Super easy to weed and press. If your looking for a good htv this is it look no further. Get amount for the price you can’t go wrong. Really easy to work with. I put it on t-shirts for a softball tournament so I didn’t have the opportunity to see how it washes over time. I used HTVRONT black heat transfer vinyl in white for a school spirit shirt last minute. I pressed with a heat press using the recommended numbers. My son's shirt turned out pretty darn good with this vinyl, last minute. I really liked that it came in a roll. I will be buying more of this vinyl in other colors as soon as I deplete my current stock. Very easy to use and weeds like butter. I plan on using this product instead of the "big brand". Shirts look amazing!

I love HTVRONT black heat transfer vinyl. I use a lot of different ones but this is my favorite. This is a thin vinyl that is easy to weed. Some vinyls are thick and are hard to peel, This one is not! Absolutely my favorite! Sticks to the mat, cuts well, weeds easily, works very well with a heat press, great price. I'll be buying a lot more. This is by far the BEST vinyl I have used, even better than Cricut! It is easy to tweed and goes on smooth (looks professional!). Definitely buy!

No comments:

Post a Comment