Friday, January 31, 2020

HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape works great for decal vinyl

I love the size and price of HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape. Would buy again and do recommend. This product works great and it's a great price. I plan to always keep it in stock. I've used a few different transfer papers for my vinyl decals and transfers and this works really well! Just opened for the first time and it is perfect! I’ve used a few different brands and I'm typically disappointed in transfer tapes and tend to simple remove vinyl and place by hand. I also have been known to be a little stingy with using transfer tape of the cost of it. This was a great value and impressive quality.

I'’m used to buying to rolls without a box and they unravel and get messy. HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape roll comes in a x it’s great for vinyl letters and easy transfer! This is by far the best transfer tape for vinyl I've used. Sticks well but not too sticky. Easy to use. So easy to work with. Can’t say enough good things about this. Great quality and the value is amazing. The roll is way bigger than I expected. Will last a very long time. Great for transferring vinyl and doesn’t leave a sticky residue like other brands.This is my first time buying HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape so i don't really have anything to compare it to. i have been happy with it so far. This adhesive transfer tape Works great for the vinyl that I cut with my Cricut machine. Depending on how I use it, I've been able to re-use it sometimes. So far works great and can use the piece more than once, love that feature.

I love that HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape is on a large roll. Very economical and it's a little easier to get it to adhere to the vinyl than name brand competitor but still does a good job. Grid lines make it very easy to line up design. First off, you get a ton of this stuff! Bought two rolls of different brands just in case (one for studio, one for crafting room) and this stuff works great. Its not too sticky but just sticky enough to grab my Holo vinyl AND release it. Some of the stuff I've used in the past will either not grab it or will grab it and not let go lol. Would purchase again. It takes a lot of smoothing/pushing to get it to stick to the vinyl but it does the job. We clean the area where we applied it to, but there some places that did not stick to well. The majority of it is good.

HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape is awesome. Great size and quality.Just what I needed for my new cricut!!! I made amazing gifts with them!! Easy to use on glass and ceramic. Good value! HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape roll will last me for many more gifts! .. Worth it for the money! I would highly recommend. Nice adhesion for vinyl.... Doesn't leave anything behind. Bought this to use with my cricut machine. Works well. Used it to cut out this fancy split monogram letter and apply it. No issue. Adhesion was decent. Love this transfer paper - great for applying vinyl! Love the lines to help me keep designers straight! Exceeded my expectations. Great value for the price!

No comments:

Post a Comment