Monday, February 3, 2020

YRYM HT copper grill mat is great for grilling fish and vegetables

The YRYM HT copper grill mat is a great product. Using a grill mat had given new life to my old grill. The grill grates were old and rusty and I did not want my food touching them. Now the food only touches these mats and still gets grill marks and flavor just like if it was on the grate. These are wonderful for grilling on. You get perfect grill marks and very easy clean up. Highly recommend.

I have used YRYM HT copper grill mat several times this summer and I love them. I can now enjoy grilled vegetables without having pieces of tin foil in them. It’s perfect the barbecue grill cooks everything evenly and keep grill clean. Just take a scrub with brush after use and it’s ready for next time. Great product- didn’t like cooking with aluminum foil and these solved that problem. Great for grilling fish and vegetables and keeps them falling through the grates. It was fun grilling and cooking at same time. The shrimp, jalapenos and green beans turned out great. Snap to clean. Putting fun back in grilling. Use in my oven all the time. Cut YRYM HT copper grill mat to the size of my sheet pans. So far nothing has stuck to the sheets and everything is CRISPY. I have not used them on the grill yet but may do that this summer. Highly recommend.

I like the way that chicken, hamburgers etc. cook and clean up is easy. I operate a grill. And after cleaning the grill eggs would stick. I would put one of miracle grill mat on my grill and the over easy eggs customers wanted were beautiful. I also use these on my outdoor grills and can cook pancakes and eggs for breakfast. They are great. Perfect! Very easy to clean, everything just slips, so be cautious when getting your food out of the oven! Love it. You don't buy something like this do nuts. Cooks is if it's not there. Clean up this a thousand times better. Give this to all my friends who barbecue. Enjoy. The item worked as described. Super easy to clean. No complain.

YRYM HT copper grill mat worked great on the grill and were VERY easy to clean off afterward. Love these for fish or veggies, YRYM HT miracle grill mat keeps from falling in the grill. Very easy to use. My go to way of bbqing salmon now. Would re purchase. Excellent product. Keeps grills. lean and food juicier! I recommend!

No comments:

Post a Comment