Thursday, February 13, 2020

butcher paper roll can be used for gift wrapping

I wrapped my entire Christmas with one butcher paper roll this year and still had some left over. Isn't too thick that you can't crease it and not too thin that the corner of gifts tear through. Great paper for padding fragile ceramics to ship. The paper is also thin enough to use for drawing and wrapping presents. Paper arrived in perfect mint condition. YRYM HT brown butcher paper is strong enough to use with my toddlers' art projects, gift wrap gifts for kids, or banners for events. Good quality, handy dimensions. Good purchase.

YRYM HT thick kraft paper such as you might use for mailing packages. It is rather, thinner like wrapping paper, which is exactly what I use it for. It is extremely easy to work with and makes for beautifully wrapped packages. I love YRYM HT butcher paper roll for my gift wrapping and my painting projects. It works perfectly and it thick enough for paint not to deep through but thin enough to work for gift wrapping. Going to be perfect when I wrap my christmas gifts and draw the pictures on top. Perfect for crafts and wrapping paper. Perfect paper! I'm using it to wrap Christmas gifts with colorful ribbons. It's exactly what I was looking for.

We ordered YRYM HT brown butcher paper to wrap favors for our wedding and it was fantastic and as expected. Not too thick that it was hard to wrap with and not too thin. Used this with my Girl Scout troop and they made some really cute wrapping paper. Shipped quickly and easy to use. Now I am thinking about using for everyone! It’s a great value, we use it for kids crafts, easy clean up for projects, wrapping gifts. It is a perfect size to stow away in the closet. We find new uses for the paper every week. It is actually really durable and my kids love using it for drawing/ painting/ sketching I mean just about everything. Great price for what you get. This is lightweight paper but perfect for gift wrapping and crafts. Perfect thickness and size for gift wrapping.

I bought this butcher paper roll to use as gift wrap! I like the appearance, and was happy with this paper. The cardboard tube is fitted with plastic hubs at either side, and seems to be good-quality. Just got it, I like it you can pack a lot of orders with just one single roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment