Monday, February 17, 2020

HTVRONT HTV transfer tape is a must have for vinyl project

I love HTVRONT brand transfer tape, it works great on large designs! Loved the price! Always gotta have transfer tape on hand for all the projects! It’s super sticky. So against your better judgement stick it quickly to your shirt first then what ever you cut out. This will make it stick but not permanently stick. Takes some practice, it works well. Lettering adheres and transfers like a professional signage company. Saved me a lot of money.

I am a beginner at vinyl project. I've had my machine for about a week now. HTVRONT HTV transfer tape has worked great on the few projects I have done. The best kind, works great. I have seen you tubers using different transfer tape that I may try in the future but for someone just getting started I thought this worked very well! I feel that HTVRONT HTV transfer tape worked great as long as you follow directions from online and use a scraper to make sure the transfer is attached to the vinyl before trying to pull it up. Wonderful product. Would recommend buying. Fast shipping. Easy to use. Very good. As a new cricut owner I bought a few supplies and this was a must have. It worked as it should and I recommend it.

I made Christmas ornaments and it helped with all the tiny pieces and placement. Nice grid lines to center project. It can be reused a few times for repetitive items. This is the best transfer tape for vinyl, and it's very strong for transferring on a t shirt or material on a scree printing frame. cut easy with a hand held xacto blade. its clear. Everyone had their preference of brand to use for vinyl and/or transfer tape. I have only tried cricut and Oracle. I like them both. I have never had a problem with either and have always been very satisfied! Shipping was super fast with this item and price is MUCH better than I'd pay in the store! The standard tape worked great for the vinyl car decals I made for a friend.

HTVRONT HTV transfer tape works great for transferring vinyl to glass. Not too sticky and is easy to remove from glass.  This will be my go to! I love this stuff!!! It is difficult on large items because it curl coming off the roll. But that is the only drawback. Good product. It is hard to take off but once you get it it works well.

No comments:

Post a Comment