Thursday, February 6, 2020

HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape works great for decals

A friend purchased HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape for decals she wanted cut, I was shocked! Works better than anything I’ve used before! I had her send me the link to repurchase! I've tried the name brand transfer tape and hate it. But this has been a dream to use. Used for cricut machine. Works as it should. HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape works just like my normal brands had to buy this when I was in a pinch and was easy to use with no problems.

I really like that HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape was so easy to use. The one downside is that you need to roll it out and let it sit for a little but before using so it doesn't roll when you're applying it but other than that, I love it. This is the best transfer tape for vinyl ever. It has a great grip on your vinyl. This is a strong grip so definitely don't use this on a delicate material. Did great with vinyl. Made a good stencil for paint. Lifted when doing electro etching(not a recommended use.) its a nice thickness and doesn't tear easily. This is a ton for the money and I found it a bit better at picking up small pieces than the big name brand. If I run out (its a huge roll!) I would definitely buy again. Product works prefect. attaches perfectly to vinyl, and no issues with detaching vinyl onto surface. Would definitely recommend this product.

I love HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape so much more than the cricut brand. Just enough tack to do the job and be able to remove it from smaller objects. Have been using this to make ornaments! So much product for the $$. Will definitely be purchasing again. I’ve taken some time to submit this review because i used what I had but I finally opened my new transfer tape and what a great experience! It was so much easier to transfer my vinyl! Thanks so much for making a superior product! This is the best transfer tape for vinyl I have used. Not too sticky, but transfers the vinyl without issues. I love the red grid in the tape to help you line up the vinyl. I read the reviews and decided to try this tape, great decision. This works just as described. I like the clear transfer tape when you're trying to put multiple things together so you can see what you're doing. It was pretty sticky so I ended up sticking it to my jeans a few times to make it easier to transfer the vinyl.

Love HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape!!! It can be used multiple times, and it's very easy to use! I received my roll yesterday and immediately went to use it as I had a few decals to put on cups. I love the gros lines, helps make the decals straight, held up with my holo vinyl, and pulled away when needed. I'll definitely be ordering again.

No comments:

Post a Comment