Monday, February 10, 2020

YRYM HT heat transfer vinyl is easy to work with

HTVRONT heat transfer vinyl pack was my second HTV purchase ever and I wasn't sure about HTVRONT heat transfer vinyl. The pack of vinyl came in perfectly, not wrinkled or stuck together like I had read about, and was so easy to weed. I've made about 15 items using this vinyl and I'm impressed. It attaches to the items extremely well and can withstand my teenage daughter and her lack of washing skills. I'll definitely purchase this again!

For the newbies, please put heat transfer vinyl 4u with color side facing down. All the cutting happens on the white underside. The colors are really nice, no issues with the quality. The different colors certainly inspire to create new things. It is definitely cold peel and does like the extended heating times when using a normal clothing iron. It has a little stretch to it and weeding is pretty easy. I had to set my Brother 350 to a depth of 2.5 to punch thru the vinyl but its good quality stuff. I will be getting this or individual colors again.

I was so surprised at HTVRONT best heat transfer vinyl. I expected it to be "ok" considering the price but let me tell you, these colors are extremely vibrant. This is the smoothest feeling vinyl I have ever used, it is so soft and so smooth and transfers without any problems. I saw some ppl were saying it was hard to tell which side was which but the backside of the sheets I received are white so there's no question as to which side goes down on your mat. The only complaint I would have is that there aren't any duplicate colors. If you're going to be doing a larger project you will need to order more than one pack. Absolutely, l've HTVRONT heat transfer vinyl. Will definitely buy this again and again.

Arrived in good condition, easy to work with, not sure how it handles going through the wash. Love the colors! I bought this to make grandkids pillows for Xmas for the grandmas. It came with all the colors. Easy to cut on my silhouette and iron on. The instructions were easy. However, it did take me a few seconds to figure out which side I had to iron down.

No comments:

Post a Comment