Wednesday, January 15, 2020

HTVRONT T shirt vinyl is easy to use for beginners

I was very skeptical about trying HTVRONT T shirt vinyl. I was pleasantly surprised! It is thin which makes it adhere close to the fabric so it is hard to tell if it’s ink or vinyl which I love! It weeds easy and peels off just as well as the name brand vinyl! I will be buying this vinyl again, soon! This product works great! I’ve used iron-on vinyl from various local craft stores and they have been hit or miss. But this stuff cut easily, weeded easily, and adhered properly - the very first time I used it. And the price was great too! HTVRONT T shirt vinyl worked great! Easy to use for beginners, cuts perfectly with my cricut, and is nice and thin and stretchy on my knit jersey shirt. Would definitely buy more rolls!

I was buying 10 sheets of HTV from Michaels for around $14, while HTVRONT T shirt vinyl  is 18 sheets for $17! The vinyl is high quality and works well for cotton and polyester alike. I will definitely be buying it again. I have a Cricut maker that I am just using for personal/family use. I absolutely love this vinyl. It is such a good price for the amount that you get. I have tried Cricut brand and Siser brand. HTVRONT T shirt vinyl by far tops both of those. It adheres well to my “strong grip” but well used cutting mat with no issues. I was able to weed difficult designs very easily. My only issue is that i wish it came in lots more colors!!! This HTV is amazing and perfect for just about every project! I have ordered this several times and it never disappoints. It works perfect with my heat press! I would definitely recommend.

I always bought Cricut brand and I was nervous when purchasing HTVRONT gold heat transfer vinyl but BOY was I Wrong! HTVRONT gold heat transfer vinyl is the best htv ever! It is super easy to weed and takes no time to adhere. Will be my primary source of vinyl from now on. My new go to brand for sure!! Love how easy it was to weed and transferred beautifully. Easily fixed if you make little boo boos. Love! I have used many different types of htv but this is the best so far. Super easy to cut and weed. It adheres to tshirt easily and looks great. I love HTVRONT gold heat transfer vinyl. Was a little skeptical at first when I saw the price for the amount you received but I was so happy I ordered it! I was in a pinch and didn’t have time to run out to the store.. ordered with my prime, had it in 2 days and completed my shirts! Will definitely be ordering again!

It is easy to weed I absolutely love this vinyl will most definitely buy again. Love this HTV! I have struggled to find an HTV I actually liked. I found this one and will continue to use this brand!

No comments:

Post a Comment