Thursday, November 14, 2019

whe works Better than foil for bbq smoking

When you finally figure out not to wrap your smoked meats in tinfoil, butcher paper is what you get. It worked out great, I finally was able to get Brisket right. Great butcher paper; works great. Wish it came with a cutter like aluminum foil does for easy tearing, but I don’t think any of them do. Otherwise great paper. Great size and good thickness to be durable but also pliable to fold around food. This paper is a good thick paper. Good butcher paper will order again! the breathability of this wrap paper is great. I love the butcher paper. I use it to wrap my briskets with when smoking. I'm sold, I'll wrap all of my briskets from now on. I believe it helps get over the stall quicker and the brisket is super juicy when it's done. Still has great bark and smoke ring. Try butcher paper , you wont be disappointed. This butcher paper worked great for my brisket. Highly recommend. Great for brisket. Rapid shipping.

This was the first time I used butcher paper roll to wrap my brisket. It definitely helped elevate my brisket game. Delivery was quick and in perfect shape. I used three sheets to wrap the brisket. Outer layer burnt to a crisp (as expected) but stayed in tact. Middle layer was good and inner layer was sopping with brisket grease but held well. Will definitely make it a part of my cooking technique. Brisket was moist, just the right balance of smoke, and cooked to desired temp. Great product for smoking meats! Wide enough to wrap around the meat! Exactly what was stated. Used this to wrap a brisket in the final hours in the smoker. This is the real deal. The package arrived 3 days early which is always cool in my book. As far as performance, it’s peach paper and it’s the common brand name you come across. It works just fine each time I have used it for brisket. Great product! Brisket turned out great!
where to buy butcher paper
where to buy butcher paper
It worked well, should be in a dispenser with a cutter the way parchment paper is. man what a difference. Where to buy butcher paper? Will never smoke a brisket again without wrapping in this paper. Use this for wrapping brisket after stall. Nice wide 24” format makes it perfect for this. Great for wrapping meat & great for wrapping gifts!! We used this paper for a Beef Brisket. The 24” made a big difference. My wife & I are evacuees from the Camp fire of Nov '18. We relocated to the Austin area and purchased another home. We are traditional in the use of shelf paper & do not care for the adhesive variety. This 24" salmon (not really pink) is/was perfect for our needs: easy to work with, the perfect weight and a lasting quality. I would recommend this paper to anyone who wanted an alternative to self-adhesive shelf paper. Also please note the paper was received in one day with absolutely no hassle. You could not improve upon my experience...Thank You!

Wrapped Brisket in the Butcher Paper Roll then put it in the smoker for another 2 hrs. Kept the Brisket moist and the Butcher paper held up when I pulled the Brisket out of the smoker. Worked great! Excellent quality paper. We use this for wrapping meat for smoking. This is a larger width than some. We found it easier to work with this wider width. Better than foil for bbq. Bark doesnt get mushy and also helps push through the stall albeit a little slower than foil. Used butcher paper roll to wrap brisket for smoking. Very happy with it. Wrapped a brisket and it turned out great! Very good product delivered quickly! I did two pork butts on my pellet grill. Wrapped them at 160 till 195 in pink paper. Excellent results.

No comments:

Post a Comment