Friday, May 24, 2013

I LOVE this idea for a runescape music competition


I LOVE this idea for a competition. I mean, I've already spent dozens of hours on this (even before the competition). But now I see it's likely going to be put in the party room...and what I have probably wouldn't necessarily fit in the context of a partying atmosphere to buy rs accounts.
Hopefully that's not set in stone as the location. :)

Also, will you guys be planning on allowing the rest of the players see other submissions? I'd love to hear what other people submit runescape gold for sale. :)

You should take the top 5 and put them in the free music downloads (for those of you who don't know, at the top of the page select [game info - downloads - audio assets] to get some free MP3s of some of RS's music) runescape account

No comments:

Post a Comment