Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Orcish-minded RP

It's so strange to me to think about actually being an orc,  Buying world of warcraft account or any other race, while playing WoW. I do often RP in my mind as I play, and have backstories for a few characters. But Stonzgrinda and friends have taken it to a level that I'm not sure I could follow.

How hard is it to turn that off, while playing alts and such? Is it easy to partition your mind for such in-depth characters if you have more than one of them that are vastly different? Can someone who is so orcish-minded RP as a forsaken without hating their character? I don't think I could manage that.

"How hard is it to turn that off, while playing alts and such?" WoW accounts for sale At first, and at times, it can be very difficult.  Ease comes with practice, and as your characters become velveteen rabbits, it becomes effortless.  They won't LET you misuse them.  Roleplay is one of the most subtle, creative and astonishing things I have ever encountered in a life time of gaming.

 It is strange that the one thing Blizzard never take any pointers on is Lore. I know Metzen is all in a tizzy about it being his rules but... they listen to everyone on everything else, for better and sometimes worse, so why not lore too? Would be excellent! 

"Why can't people like this write the lore instead of Metzen."  Within the confines of our individual characters...  We do!  World of Warcraft accounts That is the unique charm of roleplay!  Also, I am quite grateful for the sandbox Metzen has created.  I just have to say that some of the dishes he prepares are more savory than others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment