Thursday, July 11, 2013

too long since we've had a lighthearted quest of RuneScape


Easy peasy quest.

One loaded question: Where other than Eli's cellar are there pigs to kill for the drops for summoning?

I am only getting the war pig tooth in Eli's cellar. Thank you so very much Sit Lajir! I was able to get the other drops in short order. After completing the quest and putting on my completionist cape, I realized that there is a glitch with the dragon keep sake boxes, I can put on the cape therefore I meet all requirements to use it as a cosmetic item, but I am not offered to do so. I payed money for the box, please fix this. Thank you Jagex team. It's been too long since we've had a lighthearted quest. Can't wait to get Runescape accounts for sale at it later today.

14 Summoning as a quest requirement.

Oh gee, thanks Jagex for keeping us skillers in mind...
It's not like I wanted bacon and a pig as pet.

So, reset the machine to get the pigs to drop sell runescape accounts the summoning items you need.

No wonder I had so many war pig teeth! Of course they are not tradedable.

Thanks again mate! no end of sqweel updates I see.
How difficult would it be to make the slayer masks monster drops, and make them sellable.?
This is the sort of content that your players need to get them a bit more motivated.

Will do the quest later to buy runescape accounts , looks like some ok updates overall.

Cheers
Krewlness

No comments:

Post a Comment