Thursday, July 4, 2013

the lodestone


Hmm... this makes my life more convenient.

Impatient, would say no; or would you have the patience to get 99 farm using herbs, oaks, orage trees, bushes, poison ivy as your main exp source; or getting 99 herby making small profit even?

Poor, thats so relevant. There always will be people richer and poorer than me.I personally think this is a great idea buy runescape account!! cant wait for it to come out, just not sure about the one in the wild :S

What is the RGP element you talk about. Surely not RS snobism?Some of the first generation Lodestones( L-S) had requirements to use if only to be able to go to the location.

I would think many would have automatic quest requirements. example Bandit camp L-S needs a desert quest to  sell runescape accounts unlock .So its not like a lev 1 nooblet can hop on that can they?

In reality this isn't making it any easier for anyone but those who worked hard to get to that end of the world in the first place. * poses in my quest cape*

Hm, This might be a bit handy, but it may make other sell rs accounts transportation options a bit obsolete, for example, previously, most people (that have done fairytale 2) would use fairy rings to get to canafis easily, but with the lodestone there, what is the point of that fairy ring? I don't like to argue over updates, but I think this one is a bit unnecessary, but I am not going to go on a rampage or anything, just imputing my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment