Tuesday, April 9, 2013

share RS gameplay


Hi there, I have been a Runescape player for over 4 years. I love the game and enjoy playing it with friends, But just about an hour ago I get a message from a "Mod Mark" Or at least what seemed to be a mod. I was accused of real world trading? And I denied the claims. He demanded that I appealed against the claims immediately, So that the problems could be solved. I thought about it for a couple of minutes and was unsure if he was a real moderator. So after around 10 minutes of discussion he spoke quite intelligently, And really in all honesty seemed to be a Mod, Now whether you want to judge me for believe him or not is another case, But He demanded that I appealed and gave the link "Log.in.rs/confirm" to me (No one ever use this link) So I logged on through that link which seemed to be real, And took me to the services page of Runescape. So a couple minutes later my whole internet shuts down and I can no longer log in to Runescape, I panic and as soon as I can I change my password and try to log back on. As soon as I log back on, I find myself devastated by what has happened. My account had been logged on to by another user and has taking over 25+ mil in items and gold from my account. I have played runescape for a year, but I like writing Runescape guides very much.  And I update many rs guides on my blog every day.




If you want to know how to sell rs accounts, or where to find runescape account for sale, you can read my articles on Runescape.

Now as upsetting as that was, I thought Jagex & Runescape are a huge company and will surely have amazing customer support, But to my surprise and horror your customer support is terrible. I have spent the past 30 minutes searching for a simply contact method, But neither is there a phone number I can dial, Or a simply e-mail I can use to contact you. Me and my friend are furious at your customer support, I wasn't necessarily expecting you to return my items/gold as such, But I wanted a clear way of getting these scammers out there, But as I said there is simply no easy way to contact you. I am afraid I will never play Runescape again after this, and will be canceling my membership straight away.

No comments:

Post a Comment