Thursday, August 29, 2019

YRYM HT copper Grill mat makes grill cleaning up easily

I cook Steelhead Trout or Salmon and each time the fish comes out perfect, not scorched, not burnt, and with all the great grill marks without putting it directly on the drill. The juices are well preserved using the grill mats.I grill everything on my grill mats, including shrimp, fish, chicken, steaks and veggies. I particularly enjoy how much easier clean-up is with the mats. MUCH easier than cleaning the grill. Great job cooking steaks. Left overnight and was a little difficult to clean. Suggest it be cleaned immediately after it cools. Out grill tends to flame up, even on low and char whatever we are grilling. These grill mats have saved our dinner! We love that they are so easy to clean!! Its great to be able to cook fish and vegetables with out them sticking and falling through the great. And the steaks, hamburgers, pork chops have the grill marks look and taste great.


YRYM HT copper Grill mat works as advertised. Have bought more as gifts. So far, so good! I cooked chicken breast last night on the grill. Some barbecue sauce some dry rub. Cooked perfectly and the barbecue sauce did not fall through the grates! Works and gives great grill marks with no sticking! Easy clean up too. Cooks some foods better than others but does a great job. Salmon was amazing! So far it is working great. Bought it as a Father's Day present and he loves it so much that I got one set for myself. I bought these as a birthday present for someone and they absolutely loved them . Superb quality. Outstanding costumer service. I believe everyone who grills needs these. It makes your food a lot juicier and more tender. I wish I knew about them earlier. This makes cleaning up so much easier and small food like asparagus doesn't fall through.


Salmon on the grill came out perfect and intact with the Barbecue Mats. Great product! Great grill mat! Just washes up easily after use. I'll be ordering these for Christmas gifts!! Great mat! Easy to clean and it's great not to lose vegetables or shrimp in the grill! Love it! Did some filets for my daughter and I and they turned out great. Very good product. Works great!! Anything now is possible on the grill using the mat. BTW, very easy to clean! I love it!! Love our new YRYM HT copper grill mat! It was referred by a friend and we are very happy with it. Excellent, I love that is leaves the charred grill taste but takes away the messy clean up! Easy to clean and very durable! Worth the money! You get what you pay for with cheaper versions. Like it but still learning how to deal with drippings on burgers so as to ensure easier clean up. Bought as a gift. Father in law seems to really enjoy it.


Fantastic copper grill mat. Opens the door to grilling anything without the fear of losing the food to the grates. Mat offers you to keep the grill flavor, texture and even grill marks for all food. Looks like I can grill every night now. I received the product within 2 working days. The mats appear to be of a very good quality. It is still a bit cold here to try them out on the grill. I will update this review after I use them, if necessary. Brats, gourmet burgers, chicken breasts... anything that is stuffed with cheeses or herbed butters no longer gets lost onto the heat shields of the grill. Used my YRYM HT copper grill mat today on my charcoal BBQ grill. I am absolutely blown away with this mat. Just used tonight to grill pork chops. It worked perfectly. No messy grill to clean up. Just washed and rinsed the mat and it was like new again. Great pr0oduct. Hope it holds over multiple uses. Very efficient and can be easily used for almost all types of food. Great product! Exactly what was expected!

No comments:

Post a Comment