Monday, August 19, 2019

YRYM HT grill cooking mat makes grill easy and clean

Just received my YRYM HT grill cooking mat. Came earlier then expected. I was going to order a different brand that I saw on TV, but when I read their reviews and compared the difference in the quality of the YRYM HT over the other brand there was no other choice but the YRYM HT. I was very pleased when I opened it that the quality is in deed very good. I will be trying it out tomorrow. These grill mats were the BEST investment ever. I cannot believe how much of a difference using the mats make cooking on the grill. Food is so much more moist when cooked on the mats & keeps more of the flavor. Fish has always been difficult to cook on the grill for us, so many times I would pan cook instead. Since using the Grill Mats, we cook all our fish on the grill...best tasting fish ever & now easy. The Grill Mats easily clean up & can be put in the dishwasher. I rinse them off a little in the sink before putting in the dishwater just to get some of the gunk off from cooking.


These are very versatile barbecue grill mats. They work great for their intended purpose of sitting on the BBQ grates, but are also very handy to have in the kitchen for tasks such as cooking in the toaster oven. The build quality seems very good. They are thin and bendy, as one would expect from a silicon mat, but are much more sturdy than silicone baking mats. I like that they can be stored rolled up, which minimizes the space needed in the drawer.  I got great results with them on the BBQ, especially for foods such as veggies which are always a challenge to deal with on a BBQ grate. These worked much better than my usual solution (a cookie sheet) since it allowed for better heat transfer.


The YRYM HT grill cooking mat worked very well as a liner for my toaster oven. I've been using plain foil to line the toaster oven baking pan, but unlike foil, these mats are non-stick. It makes it much easier to flip foods, such as fish fillets, without anything sticking to the foil and falling apart. I trimmed one of the mats with scissors so it fit the toaster oven pan.  Clean-up is simple - wash in the sink. They can also be put in the dishwasher, but the large size and bendy nature makes that somewhat impractical. Plus, they are so easy to clean in the sink that a dishwasher is overkill. Very versatile mats both for BBQ and general kitchen use. Highly recommend.  I saw this amazing product at my son's house on a recent visit. It eliminates sticking and mess left on the grill after grilling burgers. You can even fry eggs on it. Outstanding product!


YRYM HT barbecue grill mats are awesome! No more foods sticking to the grill or tearing meats apart. I also grill pizzas and in the past used aluminum foil, but that tears and can only be used once. Cooking my pizzas in the grill mat is definitelt stress free cooking! These mats are the best! I have enjoyed using them on my grill to cook fish, vegetables, fruit and more. Mats clean up easily with soap and water. Great way to cook small foods. Keeps them from falling into the coals. Great product. Very well made, and works great! Flexible and helpful. Also using this to cover areas of my stovetop when grilling food that spatters. Being heat-proof, these can be used in several ways.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment