Tuesday, August 27, 2019

why use butcher paper for smoking brisket

I had always used aluminum foil to wrap my Texas brisket for the final heat...I decided to try butcher paper this time and Kraft was always a brand I trusted...it was like night and day...the meat was very moist and very tender...everyone loved it...!!! by the time I sat down to eat I only had a small slice that my wife had saved for me...it was all gone...!!!...excellent paper that was strong and stood up to the heat with no problems... Good stuff good price. Will use it when I smoke pork butts. Not a lot to say it’s butcher paper. Worked as expected. The wrapped brisket came out great. I have not had the chance to use this paper yet on a smoke, but the product is exactly as listed. Fast shipping also!


I've been using YRYM HT butcher paper roll  for a couple of months now and it has made the best BBQ I have produced. The paper is really high quality and holds in moisture much better than aluminum foil. Maybe too good. The paper holds up well in the hear and does not tear when wet. Really a great product and I highly recommend. The paper works great for smoking meats in. It is sturdy even when damp with juices from the meat. Keeps moisture in and prevents further charring. I used this for the first time the other day on some pork loin I was smoking. It came out moist and delicious! Would highly recommend! Used this paper for bbq’ing a brisket! Awesome product! Thank you for the fast shipping the paper was excellent!!


Great Product. Use butcher paper for smoking to cook Brisket. Holds the juice in and allows the meat to breathe. Works amazing!!! Wrapped up briskets in these and they came out amazing! Used the paper to wrap baby back ribs for the last couple hours of cooking in the smoker. Worked perfectly! Way better than using aluminum foil. Arrived as expected and happy with the product - have used once and worked well. Had covering a brisket in the smoker (7 lbs) for 2 hours and help up really well. Very good product this was my first time using butcher paper to wrap my brisket. And well my brisket came out great so I'm sold. No more foil for me!!! Purchased to finish meat in the smoker. This was my first time using this paper and I can’t do without it, love it! Used this btucher paper for Brisket on a Big Green Egg and compared to cooking without the paper the difference is remarkable. This is a must use for BBQ. You will probably want a dispenser to go along with the paper if you are a first time purchaser.


I was recommended to use butcher paper to help smoke my brisket rather than foil so I bought this product. The paper was easy to fold and wrap on around brisket. It held up even when soaked with juices. Overall my brisket turned out great so I will give some credit to the paper. Not better than foil on spareribs but it shines on brisket!!! Basically beef is what it’s made for in my opinion! Used it for the first time in a brisket. Works really well. Best butcher paper for the buck. Good product, high quality paper, this was my first time using butcher paper. Did the job perfectly. Will by again. Y'all, if you're looking for butcher paper, this is definitely it! It's made from pulped wood that has been combined, flattened, and cut to shape. It comes in a roll and is PINK. This is PERFECT for all of your butcher paper needs! It meets all of the criteria to be called BUTCHER PAPER, so it is definitely BUTCHER PAPER!

No comments:

Post a Comment