Monday, August 5, 2019

Barbecue grill mat is a must have for grill lovers

I ordered two more non sticl grill mat sets to share with family members.  Working really well! worth every penny, will buy it again. I am happy for this wonderful product. I recommend this item. No more grill cleaning. My husband loves them, they bbq great and no mess on the grill! cleaning the mat is easy and I am ordering 2 more today, husband wants to make sure he has a back-up for both grills. Will never girl without these again! Perfect for small meat like fish or shrimp and veggies. Still provides the "grill" flavor but makes it much easier to handle food. You can leave them on the grill after each use or clean them. Perfect for grilling veggies. Very very pleased. This product is great! No more flare-ups when grilling. A must have for grill lovers.


I cut one YRYM HT non stick grill mat to fit a smaller grill and used the full sized mat on a larger grill. I put an oven thermometer on each grill to see how hot they get. Both grills have exceeded 400 degrees F with no harm to the mats. Some meats have carbonized a little and stuck to the mats. They clean easily in the sink. I get good grill marks on hamburger, ribs, and chicken. I cooked fried eggs, bacon, and sausage yesterday with great results on the large mat. If I suspect something will carbonize on the mat, I spray the mat with a little Pam before cooking. Remember to not use metal utensils on the mat. It's a great product and I will be buying some as gifts for friends and family. This grill mat allows you to cook items that you previously could not such as flaky fish or any fish for that matter. It is life changing!!


Excellent barbecue grill mats, work much better than foil. Only suggested improvement would be a storage cover. Great and works cooking anything. Really nice look with the food too. I would recommend these. The grill works very nice. The instructions were vague at best. Need step by step narrative and better part description. The starter would not work and their technical lady was very kind to send another one which I will install today. Hoping it will work. These mat work as intended. That's all I need to say. Worked fantastic. Better yet nothing fell between the grill. I was so impressed a bought some for my son.


AWSOME. I wish i had found these things a long time ago. They help keep food juice and keep my grill clean. I am going to get more for my other grill. This really is a AWSOME product!!!! I just never knew. While still a little leery of cooking on a "mat" made in China I have to say it is a joy. clean up is a breeze, easy to cook smaller or fragile things like fish. no more hearing the wife say she hates charcoal scooby's on her food
no more scraping the grill with a wire brush that could leave behind metal bristles ending up in your food. The barbecue grill mat works as or better than advertised. So far, so good! Grilled salmon turned out perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment