Thursday, August 15, 2019

butcher paper is great for wrapping smoked meat

Been reading a lot on the Brown Butcher Paper for wrapping smoked meats, especially Briskets. Ordered mine and did a small Brisket and it worked great. Wrapped for 2 hours after hitting temperature and it came out so tender it almost fell apart!!!! Great product and a great price! Smoked 3 briskets yesterday. Wrapped when getting to stall point. They turned out wonderful... Bark intact. So much better than foil or smoking naked (meat not me) Using it for wrapping meat in a smoker. It worked great for wrapping my Brisket. I'm going to wrap Baby Back Ribs today. Great product for wrapping and storing meats for the freezer. Heavy duty!!!  My son and friends love my smoked brisket and many have commented how they love the crispy bark while still having that great smoke ring and favor now Im using butcher wrapping paper instead of aluminum foil.


This is the 2nd time I've purchased butcher wrapping paper. Would purchase again. Great butcher paper, works great for smoking meat. This product works well. I will not use aluminum foil again for my BBQ. I used this for my first time brisket it worked great my family really liked the flavor of the meat wrapping the brisket in this paper retained the juices. Used the butcher paper to wrap a beef brisket to finish smoking the meat. It worked great, the brisket was moist and had a nice bark on the outside. First time ever to write a review. Smoked a brisket. After the stall, I wrapped in butcher paper to finish. Best brisket ever. The product was excellent and the service in delivery and quality from this provider were just what I would hope for. Love this butcher paper great price and fast shipping thanks for a easy transaction.


If you use a smoker butcher paper roll is absolutely the stuff you have to have. Parchment paper and plain butcher paper doesn't work nearly as well is this butcher paper. I smoked briskets all the time and once I get up to 175 and they've got a great crust wrap them up and finish the smoking all the way up to temperature you like and you'll have the best brisket ever. Works for pork too. It would have been nice if it had some kind of holder I'm using it to wrap meat in a smoker. Bought this to smoke my briskets...just the right width for a competition brisket. Keeps the moisture in without compromising the bark, definitely recommended. Good grade of food grade paper for wrapping meats when smoking. Will be purchasing more in the future. I took the Aaron Franklin Masterclass, and this is the style of paper he uses for brisket. 2 cooks since purchasing, and no complaints regarding this paper. Perfect size for brisket wrapping, and no complaints from my guests.


So far I've used this butcher wrapping paper to wrap my wife's birthday present in and used it as a table cloth for a crawfish boil which was great as we just scooped up everything when finished and threw it in the trash. Haven't had time to us it for bbq and meat smoking yet but a brisket is on the horizon. The product was as advertised and it was great for smoking a brisket. Great to use in my pellet smoker, will keep buying this product in the future. This worked perfect for the brisket I made last weekend and I need to make another one again soon. This butcher paper worked as advertised, i would by it again. It produced a perfect bark on a Brisket and some beef chuck ribs. Wish this company sold a butcher paper dispenser. Great product cooked with it twice have alittle work on my end with it but al in all great product.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment