Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Kraft Butcher paper Kept Brisket moist & had a good Bark

Prompt delivery. First use butcher wrapping paper was on a17-pound brisket. Product is durable--no tears or leakage. Works as advertised.  Delivered on time and performed as described, kept the bark from getting soggy while helping retain moisture in the meat. Kept my turkey breast from drying out in smoker. Was a happy Thanksgiving! Tried out the paper wrapped brisket the last few I did and they do turn out amazing. I felt like I had the time/temp/rub pretty dialed for my smoker and was pleasantly surprised when I tried this and it enhanced my finished product noticeably. I have always shied away from the foil wrap because you lose the bark and it tends to steam the meat and doesn't enhance flavor in my opinion.


Butcher wrapping paper allows me to still get the unwrapped appearance and steam free bark, but shortens up the stall slightly, in my experience, although your mileage may differ... You cannot get this ehre in Germany...BUT....now I can. This is a key component to smoking on the BBQ. An absolute requirement for masters in training!! Better than aluminum foul. Lets smoke in while fat cooks off while foil tends to steam meat. Great Product! Kept Brisket moist & had a good Bark! If your reading this then your thinking about buying this, don't hesitate, just do it, you won't be sorry! Made my first brisket with this paper and it came out AMAZING! Exactly what I was hoping for, highly recommend! I bought this to do Texas style brisket. I use it fro the wrap after the stall. It makes for a better bark than using foil. It works very well and the spool it comes on fits in my paper dispenser, like the old Meat Market dispensers. Very happy with the product.


Would definitely buy again. It’s exactly what I needed. The kraft butcher paper Works great to warp that fresh out of the smoker brisket or ribs. I started smoking meats as a hobby a few months ago. I wanted to do a traditional Texas Style wood smoked beef brisket and a few of the recipes I read suggested wrapping my brisket (and any cut for that matter) in pink butcher paper for the last step in the cooking process. Needless to say, whoever suggested that was a genius! My brisket came out of the smoker with the most beautiful black bark and a clear, red smoke ring. I'm using this butcher paper every time I smoke a dry rubbed piece of meat. This product does exactly what it says it will do. Used it this pass weekend on a smoked Brisket and it turned out great!


Used the butcher wrapping paper to make a recipe called poor man's burnt ends. Turned out better then expected! I highly recommend . It's butcher paper and it works well smoking brisket. Final 10 hours in the smoker @225F double wrapped and it worked perfectly. This product is very durable I used a double layer to take some meat I had smoked across town and it did not bleed through kept all the juices in. I smoked some spare ribs and they came out great thanks to the product. I will be ordering again soon. Works great for brisket allowing it to not get mushy.

No comments:

Post a Comment