Friday, April 17, 2015

FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 HD in Amazon’s Gold Box Deal of the Day

FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 HD in Amazon’s Gold Box Deal of the Day!

This game was so much better than I expected. I don't usually replay games once I beat them, but I'm well into my second playthrough now. The game has only been out for 2 and buy FFXIV Gil a half weeks and it's already $20 less? That's even faster then the 4 weeks it took for Final Fantasy 13-2 to go down in price. This is ridiculous FFXIV Gil!

It's been 4 days short of a month and it's a 1 day flash sale. The games been out since 2011. They simply jumped the price up to make some cash off of the little bit of work they did to it.

 I mean it is only a rerelease of a PSP title with upgraded graphics, still a fantastic game. This is one of the best FF I have played in years. I'm on chapter 5 right now. I'm enjoying this game. I got 3 of my characters on level 60.

What pisses me off is that people who got the so called "day one" version of the game have been robbed of the loyalty we showed towards this company. This seriously leaves me as a consumer with a very bad impression of how the company treats their loyal consumers. "Day One" means day one not 30 days later! It's bullshit.

No comments:

Post a Comment