Tuesday, January 3, 2017

FFXIV Red Mage vs Blue Mage

Why would he hide a story character that we all know will return and the story will pick up from that? also can be a double meaning, either way only yoshida knows what he means in regards to that.  It could also reference the fact that we don't know where Estinien is currently, he's effectively lost to us for now, Buy FFXIV Gil and was the Azure Dragoon for a good time. You can read anything into it if you try.Why would he hide a story character that we all know will return and the story will pick up from that? also can be a double meaning, either way only yoshida knows what he means in regards to that.

The best explanation I've read was that Red Mage (crimson) was announced in Japan (where the sun doth rise) and that Blue Mage (azure) will be announced on Germany (where the sun doth fall).   Man, been trying to download the game for 2 days now. The download keeps stopping and getting an error saying unable to update patch. It shouldn't be this difficult just to download a game. Did you try googling the error code? I ran into issues installing the game on my new phone and it turned out the fix was fairly simple but one I never would have thought of on my own. Yeah, I tried so many things. Actually got it to work though. Oddly, taking all the .exe files out of the boot folder temporarily while it was downloading did it. I have no idea why it worked, though lol.

 I'll be really disappointed if you don't add Samurai... Probably would quit the game, a bit tired of playing NIN and WAR while waiting for my desired class to come... Cheap FFXIV Gil Are we actually going to get capes now that PS3 is dead? Half the ppl playing have tails that would clip through them something awful.. Be fair there isn't much costume that goes well with cape really. I think more people would use the hide cape function than people that would use it . lol like with Terra in Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep, psp wasnt powerful enough but when 2.5 came out they were able to show the cape, I assume the same with ps4.

Russell Ackers clipping is already a major issue. Especially with AuRa. might as well ignore it and give us capes. Hell, Heavensward gave casters "half cape" thingies that were legit. Either one is equally likely right now. In fact there's more evidence for Blue Mage. I will say however my gut says it's going to be Samurai.

No comments:

Post a Comment