Thursday, October 20, 2016

Revelation Online is primarily more of a PvP-oriented game

Also, Revelation Online is primarily more of a PvP-oriented game, and has less of an emphasis on PvE and character creation/customization, which are the most important to me Buy Blade and Soul Gold since I'm way more of a PvE gamer than PvP.  Hailey Miller I will definitely agree with you. I love this game in itself, the combat is great, etc, but the community of players for the most part is just absolutely horrendous! It's hard to branch out and enjoy it because of that, even if you are in a clan.

 I have to agree here. I loved everything about this game. Combat, story, especially the music and voice acting. But the players are just so salty and get triggered by anything. Ethan Tek Lewis Funny. BnS was sold en masse as a skill-based PVP game that even has its own e-sport, hence the end-game PVE suffers. Besides, there is no mention in my comment about RO.

 I still enjoy them game I am in a great clan very friendly. Cheap Blade and Soul Gold I am very surprise when players freak out when I gave them some gold because they are new and one needed to buy the horn from faction so he or she could Wall Dash and told me I have to wait it costs 50 silver so I gave them 5 gold they were shock and we are still friends they even joined another guild and introduce me to their friends.

Well, I still enjoy this game because I joined a good clan. We always have dungeon runs together. For the legendary weapon, I will farm for those materials slowly. There's no need to rush. If you guys like revelation so much, then just unlike Blade and Soul and go like the Revelation and play that game on release then swap to the next mmo that fails to do everything you expect it to. Anyway, Great idea with the Pet Hunger Removal system. And being able to send more items across your account is a nice addition too. Keep up the good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment