Sunday, October 9, 2016

Blade & Soul dragoncall & wingstorm

Rebecca Maldonado They drop from mushin tower, floors 14 (1 moonstone, rng) and floor 15 (1 with a chance of additional 10 or 100.) You get them from soulstone plains chests. (1, with a chance of more.)I heard you also get them from Whirlwind, but I can't confirm since I don't like to pvp. Also a chance from chests from the stores, events etc.When my ap was too low for mushin floor 15 I just bought them from market. Now I have 600 ap so I can easily farm floor 15.

Ok... rush to Awakened Python and LFP for Citadel... Blade and Soul Gold Got the guide printed. please do someting about the lag also tomorrow, it have never been this bad as it is now, if it keeps up i will simply just stop to play. Im not lagging at all. My friend either, it has to be your connection. nope i have fiber, but since last main it have been hurrible and many others i know that play have same trouble as me. Congrats. You finally killed it. Watch the rest of fans you had leave in flocks. Buy Blade and Soul Gold I don't understand for the Warlock's imprison skill. I think it's the same? It is shitty translation. Now instead of onlyone instant cast, you can cast it instantly for 6 seconds.

It's still has reset for both dragoncall & wingstorm, right? I hope they don't nerf it. ah so for example, if you have time distortion, the "instant cast" buff doesnt go away after you press it once? can we get oceanic servers/sea servers already pls? i would like to play the game again. We dont care anymore, we don't care anymore like we used to do. hello what area have restrictions? can i play this in PH? Well its Blade Master or go home.One shoting people with that fire build ftw.

Gem transmute changes, accessory upgrade cost reductions, the Ebondrake Citadel dungeon and limited-time Tower of Memory event dungeon, Spectator Mode and more are NOW LIVE! If you feel like playing Dark Souls just try out the new dungeon. The last boss will mop the floor with you. someone gift me 12 prem stones? its my birthday. thanks The Tower of Memory event dungeon challenges players level 16 and above to group together to defeat enemies from the past, and claim exceptional new rewards.

No comments:

Post a Comment